Reply to Thread

Thread: 3 map fragments for medium adventure search is a bit unfair!!!

Norway - Birthland of giants......and trolls.
    World
    Newfoundland

3 map fragments for medium adventure search is a bit unfair!!!

When your explorers go on a short adventure hunt and fail they come back with 3 map fragments. When they go on a medium treasure hunt and fail they come back with *drum swirl* 3 map fragments......what....huh? Does it seem fair that an adventure search that cost 3 times more and takes longer brings back exactly the same amount of map fragments? So far my explorers have come back with less adventures and the same adventures from medium search as from the short searches. That might be bad luck, so I'm not going to complain about that.....yet. But 3 map fragments from medium search is not bad luck. That's is something the devs have missed. The way things are now, it pays to do short searches and then buy the higher level adventures with map fragments.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Agree totally with you on this point - I have suggested that perhaps as it costs 50gc for this search, we should get somewhere between 10 and 15 fragments, not just 3.

I don't bother too much with the medium searches except when I am flush with gc and sausages, which isn't very often. I would have thought that changing the code for this would be relatively easy - change a number 3 to a higher number?

Forum Explorer
    World
    Newfoundland
    Totally agree and if I'd remembered I was going to post the very same thing. more gold, more sausages - and the same 3 map pieces?

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Ha I was considering posting something about this myself. I just reached lvl 36 recently and before I reached it I already thought, hey if my explorer doesnt find an adventure atleast I will get some more map fragments for it. What was I disappointed when he came back after a medium adventure search with just 3 bloody map fragments! I would even be happy with 5 map fragments, but yeah somewhere between 5 and 10 map fragments would definitely sound fair! I am hoping TSO will do something about this!

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    I agree with All of You! The price we pay for it is worth far more than 3 map fragments!

Reply to Thread