Reply to Thread

Thread: Blank Page

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove

Unhappy Blank Page

The page http://www.thesettlersonline.com/en/play is simply a white blank page. Nothing at all!? Have tried different browsers and reloading but it's still the same.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    I am having the same issue. I have submitted a ticket to support which I will reproduce here:

I am getting a blank screen when attempting to play the game. Using the developer tools in Chrome and IE, I was able to see that the issue appears to be because my browser isn't able to retrieve "http://game-cdn.thesettlersonline.net/live/uk/L5066uk/SWMMO/debug/AC_OETags.js". That particular web request times out. I have tried from my corporate network as well as tethered to my iphone's 3G data connection via wifi with the same result. It appears the issue started sometime this morning around 10am (Australian time) which is midnight GMT.
    I'd be curious to see if people who have the game working are able to retrieve the script if they copy that URL into their browser. You may have to press Shift-F5 to get a non-cached version, but that also could break your game if the cached copy was the only thing keeping it working, so keep that in mind.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    After a bit more research it seems that any requests to game-cdn.thesettlersonline.net are timing out.

Reply to Thread