Reply to Thread

Thread: Map of the 'world', ships and adventure!

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove

Unhappy Map of the 'world', ships and adventure!

Not sure - but I'm becoming bored of this game - after only a month! And yet this game has so much potential!

At level 25 I've uncovered all of my island and can see that, from my friends, everyone else's island is exactly the same. So I knew what to expect even before I explored it. I've also worked out that it will take some time repeating the same stuff day after day, week after week - without much of a challenge really. I just pass the time each day until one has the required 'stuff' and then carry on.

There doesn't seem to be any urgency, threat, league or even a chance that some other player (or alliance) will sneak up on your little empire to knock down a building or even steal some of your resources.

So, being on an island, my mind has wondered to escaping from it - LoL. As I can't swim then a ship would be in keeping with the game? Dockyards, ship building, trading and or visiting other islands with your ships? Maybe a little PvP raid or land grab? Extra experience or even points?

Something - anything?

Forum Explorer
    World
    Newfoundland
    Ships and other islands have been suggested somewhere on the forum and I do think this is an excellent idea. It would be nice to expand our little empires and get more land, but form me it would have to be without the option of some pvp'er coming to take it away.

Reply to Thread