Reply to Thread

Thread: flash player problem

Kalie

flash player problem

to all players using IE: don't update your flashplayer, otherwise you will be unable to logon, the blue buttons won't work after updating flashplayer

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Rubbish, has nothing to do with flashplayer. I can login in the german version with IE without any problems. It is only the UK version that doesn't work. Not the first time with UBISoft that German versions are far much better supported then English versions.

Kalie
    Typisch Nederlandse reactie, altijd beter weten.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalie View Post
    Typisch Nederlandse reactie, altijd beter weten.
    It is not a typical dutch reaction. Using same computer, IE with German TSO version works perfectly. UK TSO version does not work. So forget the flashplayer version, it is as simple as that. It is a server problem, not a client problem.

World
    Newfoundland
    Hi guys,

Please make sure you empty your cache and cookies, try updating your version of Flash and test the game on a different web-browser.

If these do not work, please send a ticket to Support via this address: account.support@thesettlersonline.com .

Good luck,
    BB_Azariel
    I am no longer the Community Manager for this version of TSO. Please send any question to BB_Ravel.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Although my problem isn't exactly the same as Kalie, the latest flash ( 11.3 ) makes my game incredibly slow while flash player 11.1 works great.
    Updating seems to be the problem for me and it does it automaticly and can't stop it.

World
    Sandycove
    have problems with when logon say chat server logon failed,but only on my private laptop. somebody who know what can do?

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    TSO has slowed down a lot lately! Is there a new flash version which is causing this or is it something else? Have they made big changes to the game itself? Flash process is reserving huge amounts of memory when playing.

Reply to Thread