Reply to Thread

Thread: football event....

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland

football event....

i have reported this already and as yet recieved no reply !!!
    the football event bugged out on me on the 2nd day i cant move my generals to the island and both my generals camps have no moved to the shore in the left bottom on my island which is not where i originally placed them is some one every going to reply or even try to sort out this !!!!!

great customer support i must say.......

World
    Newfoundland
    Hi Aththemaniac,

Please make sure you empty your cache and cookies, try updating your version of Flash and test the game on a different web-browser.

If these do not work, please send a ticket to Support via this address: account.support@thesettlersonline.com .

Good luck,
    BB_Azariel
    I am no longer the Community Manager for this version of TSO. Please send any question to BB_Ravel.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    i have emptied my cache and cookies several time this does not help....i have also done a support ticket over a week ago and no reply.....now i am stuck with my generals moved from thier original place and the "the invitation" quest which i am unable to complete.....

Aunt Irma’s Favourite Writer Nukar's Avatar
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by ATHTHEMANIAC View Post
    both my generals camps have no moved to the shore in the left bottom on my island which is not where i originally placed them is some one every going to reply or even try to sort out this !!!!!
    Dont know the full problem of you not being able to play the adventures. But the generals always land downsouth in sector 1 when returning from an adventure.
    Either your adventure cancelled / ran out of time or you send em back. Behaviour will be the same.
    So knowing this I do wonder:
    Have you ever played adventures before? What problems did you encounter?
    Nevermind I give up

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    the problem occurred when i had already had several battles on the football island and had gone back and forth 2-3 times....then i decided to send both my generals with full armies to the island at this point after doing the send army option it bugged and both my generals got stuck on the bottom left side on my map,i have done only 1 adventure preivous to this one,it was called bounty hunter....

i originally posted when the problem happened on the 9.6.12 and as of yet have no reply from support.
    i also asked in the help channel before posting and the could not figure out what had happened either .

all i want now is for my generals to be moved back to thier original places and that quest to be removed.....i just wanna move on and forget this mess totally
    Last edited by ATHTHEMANIAC; 25.06.12 at 09:22.

World
    Newfoundland
    All I can suggest is to send another ticket to the address I gave earlier.

Best,
    BB_Azariel
    I am no longer the Community Manager for this version of TSO. Please send any question to BB_Ravel.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    i have sent another email/ticket to the address give.......i dont haold out much hope of this problem sbeing solved

Reply to Thread