Reply to Thread

Thread: Bug: Gold mine.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove

Bug: Gold mine.

Hello,
    There is something wrong with gold mines. To confirm it for shore, i exhausted 2 mines. Each gold mine loses 1 gold ore.
    After gold mine exhaust, i should have 300 gold ore, but instant of that, i have 299, and so on... So, where is 1 gold ore per mine?

To the other mines have same problem, donnu. Its hard to check.

Greeting form
    MikuHirm

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    I posted a problem I encountered the other week entitled Buildings produce goods while stopped
    I noticed if your gold smelter runs out of gold ore and you stop it from producing, then the next time enough ore is put into storage then the smelter will produce 1 more gold bar even though it has been stopped. Could this be what happened in your case too?

World
    Newfoundland
    when you stop prodution on a building, any bulding, the goods that where currently being produced will continue to do so, only that they wont be delibered to the store house, therefore when you re-start prodution those goods are the first thing to leave the shop.

so if you are producing coins and you stop prodution, as soon as you re-start you will have 1 coin.if you are a bit cleaver you buff the coinage before re-start and heyho! you have 2 coins for the same price. nice i would say.
    http://www.torredelbierzo.net/clipart/Simbol.gif
    When the going gets tough, only the tougher keeps going

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by AstonMartin View Post
    I posted a problem I encountered the other week entitled Buildings produce goods while stopped
    I noticed if your gold smelter runs out of gold ore and you stop it from producing, then the next time enough ore is put into storage then the smelter will produce 1 more gold bar even though it has been stopped. Could this be what happened in your case too?
    Well, its all understandable, but this gold ore lose is coming only form mining. I don't have others gold buildings. I don't have even paused gold mines it self, so there cant be issue with it.

Reply to Thread