Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Unable to log in? Please help us understand why!

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Are we going to get an explanation as to WHY we haven't been able to login for 7+ days? I was almost completed a seven day cycle, then nothing...
    And when we are able to login, there is no explanation. It has been a couple of days and still nothing!

BOOOOOOOOOO!!

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    The dispute resolution process should be pretty simple, don't you think? Compensate those who seek a remedy.

What do we want!
    Soccer Balls!

When do we want them!
    NOW!!!

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    IE9. Please fix this!

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Could we please get an update about how its going with finding the problem about logging in to the game ? I can still not press play and get in to my settlers.. almost 10 days now..

World
    Newfoundland
    Hi Zeze,

We patched the game last week and the issue should be fixed now for all.
    Please empty your cache and cookies and try loading the game again. If that does not work, contact support for help.

Best,
    BB_Azariel
    I am no longer the Community Manager for this version of TSO. Please send any question to BB_Ravel.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    As you have identified the issue with the game being patched, are you now looking to recompense us for the keep telling us it was a flash issues, a ie issue with cookies ect. Most of us would of been without access for a week without work arounds people have provided.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    It still dont work here.. my pc is updatede with everything from microsoft, the newest flash player, set to clear the cache everytime i close down the browser, i delete the cookies everytime i try to get in to the game, i have tryede in to different browsers, firefox ond google chrome.. so im out of ideas and im out of the game.. i wonder why every other game i play on the internet is working, but not settlers ?

Jenesis
    I'm in the same boat...have thought it was my internet connection, so have been hassling my provider....there is NO problem there. As with ZeZe, it is ONLY Settlers that I cannot get to load..any advice would be most welcome as I am out of options/ideas- and yes, I've been though ALL the cache/cookie stuff, the reboot PC thing...to no avail :-(

Quote Originally Posted by ZeZe View Post
    It still dont work here.. my pc is updatede with everything from microsoft, the newest flash player, set to clear the cache everytime i close down the browser, i delete the cookies everytime i try to get in to the game, i have tryede in to different browsers, firefox ond google chrome.. so im out of ideas and im out of the game.. i wonder why every other game i play on the internet is working, but not settlers ?

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    I have not been able to get in at all today (16/07/12) keep getting message saying I don't have latest version of FlashT. Well I did update to the latest version of Flash(11.3) yesterday but it crashed every site I went on but this one, so I downgraded back to 11.2, now this game won't work but every other site does. Heard lots of people saying Flash 11.3 is conflicting with loads of different programmes and sites so don't know what else to do, my city is going to die!!!!Any ideas????

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Where do i find my brower information?
    Where do i find OS used?

Thanks

Reply to Thread