Reply to Thread

Thread: Australian Flower Bed

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove

Australian Flower Bed

I would like to see the development of the Australian Flower bed. I know that you have provided a number of different country flags, But i think the Aussie's should have one. I would be able to rip out my English Flag. Your thoughts please.

World
    Newfoundland
    My thoughts:
    You should gently tug and pull, not rip.

My thoughts about what you really want a comment on:
    The flower beds are only available during the euro football event. They are also European flags. Last I checked Australia wasn’t part of Europe so the Australian flag has no place in a European football event.

That’s said though, I am surprised BB didn’t think it through and try making all country flags for purchase. It does nothing for me and I dislike visual only features in games. For me it’s more about function over style and would prefer they spend time on developing a game rather then flags. But I can appreciate how for some having things look pretty or showing off pride in ones nation adds something to the game for them. So adding everyone’s flag to the game outside of an event I think would be a good idea. If BB is smart about it they would make the flags only buyable with gems too.

The fact the flags are available for a limited time only doesn’t matter, there still placed down permanently. In a few weeks time when the event is over either new players that are European will want a flag too or players from other country’s that didn’t have a flag during the event will want to be able to put down there flag on there island as well. Imo BB would have done better to make everyone’s flag then only put the euro ones up for purchase with footballs during the event. Perhaps it’s already in the works and they just wanted to get the euro ones out now for the event and the rest are soon to come. I hope so for there sakes as forever more now I can see them constantly getting asked by players when they can get there country’s flag thanks to looking at a friends island who did the euro event and got there flag.

Btw, if you want a good laugh go to the USA forums and check out the thread for the euro soccer event. So many queries into why there wasn’t a USA flag, gave me a good giggle.
    A little less compensation, a little more action please
    All this compensation ain't satisfactioning me
    A little more content and a little less bugged
    A little less inconvenient and a little more hugged
    Re-do PvP so its actually PvP and bluebyte satisfy me.
    Satisfy me bluebyte.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Dopey View Post
    Btw, if you want a good laugh go to the USA forums and check out the thread for the euro soccer event. So many queries into why there wasn’t a USA flag, gave me a good giggle.
    i found that amusing too kinda argogant a few was ie usa has military bases all over the world so we should have a flag .. very funny how stupid some are

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Maybe a flag for everyone in the Olympics?

Some of us Brits do enjoy our flags though! So for the USA maybe they could have two - their National flag (1960) and say, perhaps, the State flag of Hawaii.

You'd have to Google 'Flag of Hawaii' to get the joke - LoL

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    the flags were for the participants to the euro 2012 championship, so not all european flags were there either

olympic flags would be like pages and pages of flags .. fun fun

Reply to Thread