Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Recycle maps

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    +1 but this idea costs hours which cost $$ which generate no revenue gl with that!

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by bfl72 View Post
    That´s true,so let us think of a shop that buys adventures (which can be bought for fragments) for fragments... A second Hand Adventure shop...

PS:this autocorrection is really disturbing...
    The problem is that it is the same adventures everyone whants to get rid of.

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    Logically this or something like it would free up a large chunk of of the database there must be tens of thousands of adventures sat in star menu's, it has been suggested before in all sorts of formats, I'd still prefer a special building to convert useless adventures into something else whether that be map fragments or just paper.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluesavanah View Post
    Logically this or something like it would free up a large chunk of of the database there must be tens of thousands of adventures sat in star menu's, it has been suggested before in all sorts of formats, I'd still prefer a special building to convert useless adventures into something else whether that be map fragments or just paper.
    Well realistically they most likely have a single row for the adventure in the star menu and a count of how many are owned - so there's a good chance it would free up nothing.

I personally would like them to improve the adventures to make them more likely to be played. It seems to me this would have to be simpler than creating an entirely new adventure and the improved choice can only be a good thing in terms of playability.
    Last edited by Evanitis; 01.11.15 at 03:33.

Jarik
    I wanted to suggest the same thing, but given there are not that many comments here (and no apparent feedback from BB on this) I guess not that many people are interested.

Maybe if this were titled "Recycling Adventures into Map Fragments" it would get more traction?

World
    Sandycove
    there is another thread on this (actually more than one i suspect) that all need to be merged

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Northisle
    been suggested a few times...
    imagine turnin in all ur sotv's, vtv, etc and getting easy advs u could plow thru over easter and get loads of eggs. c'mon bb its a great idea

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove

Map frag Idea

i bet everyone one out there is the same as me and has tonnes of unwanted advs cluttering up their star menu heres an idea why not have some sort of "cash in" shop for old advs receiving some map fragment in return?

or an adv recycling building turning unwanted advs into paper or mapp frags or anything really

[Merged]
    Last edited by MOD_Houri; 12.02.16 at 16:03.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Wivadee View Post
    i bet everyone one out there is the same as me and has tonnes of unwanted advs cluttering up their star menu heres an idea why not have some sort of "cash in" shop for old advs receiving some map fragment in return?

or an adv recycling building turning unwanted advs into paper or mapp frags or anything really
    and what u would buy for that MF?
    Basicly i have no problem with that but i really do not understand what u can aquire for MF.... i mean RB/BK/VLT advs can be obtained by an explorer search and now i am full of them just due to the woodcutter non existent in the mercant for MF....

so, if there would be a woodcutter to buy for the MF i would be for,
    else i see no sense as MF can be produced by you easly and chiply and nothing interesting to buy for them....

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove

Recycling Games

I dont know is this a new idea or not, because i hardly read forums.So if its already sugessted i forward it again.

Most of the games are economicly not viable to play any more. Either with daily adventure quests you can make them more attractive to play (additional xp or goods ) or with much easier alternative we should be able to recycle the games to the map fragments in the provision house

Merged
    Last edited by MOD_Houri3; 08.06.16 at 06:28.

Reply to Thread