Reply to Thread

Thread: Silo

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland

Silo

Hi all,

Since I didn't like replenishing my farmfields over and over again, I started saving for a Silo (costs: 750 Gems).
    Finally I was able to buy me one, but it appears to be a disappointment to me.
    The damn Silo produces 1 seed as fast as one farm can harvest 1 grain.
    I have 8 lvl3 farms, this means that I should buy 7!!! more silo's and upgrade all of them to lvl3.
    Now that's not only too exensive, it will also cost me my building licences.
    Very disappointing. I hoped this Silo could replenish at least 1 seed in 3 minutes, so that one silo per 4 farms would be enough.
    Conclusion: don't buy the Silo, it's not worth it, unless you want to spend real money for buying the gems.

//appelkruimel

World
    Newfoundland
    Any building bought with gems does not use a building licence... including silos.
    If at first you don't succeed, sky-diving is not for you.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Oke, then it still costs too much gems for the profit.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    not really, u'll be surprised what a combination of a deep pocket and lazy backside will cough up not to have to replace anything or the combination of a deep pocket and the will to stay ahead. BB know this.

When you have a deep pocket the price of something does not matter, if it sorts out the problem ur having.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    The ingame forest replenishers are cheaper then the woodcutters. A silo should be priced similar, or much better than this one. It's too slow for this price.
    And no, I'm not going to spend money for an incomplete game.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    I don't specifically recall mentioning your name to spend money.. Unless what I said would normally fit you into the description..

A forester and a silo, r two completely different things.. Each priced accordingly to represent the gains gained from them.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    im with appelkruimel on this, considering how great the watermills and recycling factories are, silos are the poor relation. Deep pockets arer no excuse for common sense and paying 6000 gems to regenerate wheat fields is illogical. This is a game is of strategy, and as such each player will have a certain amount of logic- enough to conclude that this is extortion! You can stay ahead of the game without this uneccesary expense.

Reply to Thread