Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Reply From PEGI

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Nukar View Post
    Meh i dont need or want you to get sanctioned.
    Yes, im having a laugh. And your not giving me any reason not to. You stil have not made you point. What was your aim with this topic? Why did you in fact feel the urge to mail PEGI.

I am not trolling you, in fact i regard your starting topic as a lame mod-rant/ troll attempt hiding behide the facade of being smart for mailing them.
    Proof me and others that im wrong with laughing at you. i dont mind being wrong. But the more nonsaying replies i see from you the more im sure im right.

You hide behind the idea that im a troll, yet you dont proof me wrong or give me a reason to shut it.
    Then why the need to troll in the 1st place?

Aunt Irma’s Favourite Writer Nukar's Avatar
    World
    Newfoundland
    dude stop hiding and give the requested awnsers.
    im not trolling im just feeding
    Nevermind I give up

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Same old people as always, just give up Monkey, they are always right and can say anything to prove their point without being even warned by the MODs and game managers. They are just waiting for you to mess up and say something "bannable" and you will be out... Just give up

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Gambleros View Post
    Same old people as always, just give up Monkey, they are always right and can say anything to prove their point without being even warned by the MODs and game managers. They are just waiting for you to mess up and say something "bannable" and you will be out... Just give up
    Please do not fill in for me. Sure ill bash someone if he is a fool or trying to troll feed like your own post. But that does not mean he can just post some odd awnser without me being able to res[ond and ask for his reasoning. He can only respond repeatedly that he regards me as a troll. Thus making a bigger fool out of himself becasue he is unable to explain himself.
    I hold the ingame 'pegi-7' standard to a high respect. The term PEGI-7 is used ingame by players/MODs and BB-staf to make ppl aware of what is alowed and what is not without naming the offencive subjects themselfs. But in fact its not PEGI ruling but BB ruling.

And then you yourself Gambleros abusing some other topic for making a point you cant even make in your own? tsss
    Nevermind I give up

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    I think my point has been made clearly, in both posts, not by me, but by the people I am talking about... Don´t you just love a puzzle that completes itself?

World
    Newfoundland
    And i ask myself: What is que question/information about?

i can't decide if you are compaing about the rating, perhaps is too low for a game like this, or you complaining about the moderators/developers of the game, they could be too hard for your liking, or even your rant is about the, so called by you, trolls of the chat/forum, seems to me yu have an isue with some players here.

??
    post also the question the you asked pegi, so we can understand your meaning.

as an old teacher of mine told me once that an answer only can be as good as the question, maybe worst but never better. your question is very unclear, at least for my humble understanding.

please, put me out of my missery by posting the whole information.
    http://www.torredelbierzo.net/clipart/Simbol.gif
    When the going gets tough, only the tougher keeps going

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    In brief it's time to put the assumptions to rest. The mail I sent to PEGI was to gain info on why a game is rated as PEGI7, and the reasons for the mail was I had seen a few people get banned for using the word "poo" in chat (childish in my opinion). The reply back from PEGI saying about MODs who are strict was not actually a question I myself had asked. It was their own interpretation oif thye MODs actions simply by my saying "poo" was a bannable offense

World
    Newfoundland
    non the wiser mate, sorry.

hope all turns out right for you
    http://www.torredelbierzo.net/clipart/Simbol.gif
    When the going gets tough, only the tougher keeps going

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkey_Boi View Post
    In brief it's time to put the assumptions to rest. The mail I sent to PEGI was to gain info on why a game is rated as PEGI7, and the reasons for the mail was I had seen a few people get banned for using the word "poo" in chat (childish in my opinion). The reply back from PEGI saying about MODs who are strict was not actually a question I myself had asked. It was their own interpretation oif thye MODs actions simply by my saying "poo" was a bannable offense
    One could stil wonder why you ask PEGI and not BB. It is still BB who makes the rules, appoints the MODs and when/if needed corrects the MODs. the whole action being related to player and MOD behaviour, in my book, is the wrong motivation.
    Curiosity on how the PEGI system works if fine. But you found the need to give examples about MODs. And you still did not post your full mail.
    Hence i will keep questioning you motivation as just curiosity how ratings are appointed.

PS posting the mail now.... not needed for me anymore. Not likely ill believe its the actual mail seeing how you responded before
    Nevermind I give up

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    lol, I'll say this one more time get a teamspeak server or similar, that way u can say whatever you want wivout being needlessly banned by people who wannabe internet police..

You're getting so wound up by people that are so easily lead on for a bit of power to ban people that they will do it for free, whilst the very company that's given them the ban button earns a profit... Volunteering for charity work, hat off to ya, Volunteering for a profit making company lolololololololol.

Don't give them the satisfaction

Reply to Thread