Reply to Thread

Thread: Build que times

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove

Build que times

It would be nice if you added a time to build for the provisions house and Barracks when creating Army's and Buffs before we start them.
    Along with a total time for when building more then one of the above.

IE
    25 Fish platters ** Minutes to complete
    5 Recruits ** Minutes to complete

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    If u hover with youre mouse over the items that is in the making u will see the total time of that product.

lLke u make 25 platters, when u accept them to make, from that point the total time of the 25 platters will be shown if you hover your mouse over the production que.
    even if u add more to it, the last item in the list will be the total time until everything is done including the last item u looking at for the time.

But with the building que i totally agree, it only shows the building what is being build at that moment, the second or third building in the que is timeless xD.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Cotax View Post
    If u hover with youre mouse over the items that is in the making u will see the total time of that product.

lLke u make 25 platters, when u accept them to make, from that point the total time of the 25 platters will be shown if you hover your mouse over the production que.
    even if u add more to it, the last item in the list will be the total time until everything is done including the last item u looking at for the time.

But with the building que i totally agree, it only shows the building what is being build at that moment, the second or third building in the que is timeless xD.
    This dose not help me know the total length of a buff build if your build list is empty,
    IE if I ask for 25 platters as you used as an example and it starts building you can not stop it when you realize its going to take longer then you hoped.
    That only works if you already have something qued.

I want to be able to select the number of good to produce an have it give a time to build before starting them.

Reply to Thread