Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Outlaws

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland

Outlaws

Im just attacked camp 2a, b and c + leadercamp (if you look at Killste guide) with block. My vet general how sould attack main camp turned and attack camp 2b instead. I lost 170 longbows, 310 cav, 34 soldiers and som recruits. I dont know why it happened but if it is a bugg I want some compensation for it. It take my 2 days to make new soldiers a lot of horses and longbows, also brew and bread in big amount.
    10 000 gc is not to big compensation I think!?

Aunt Irma’s Favourite Writer Nukar's Avatar
    World
    Newfoundland
    rofl if any refund, you would get mats for replacements not 10k gcs, but gluck on getting anything at this moment.

http://forum.thesettlersonline.com/t...154#post189154
    Nevermind I give up

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    it is no bug

they announced a few times that this patch would change pathing to follow what the suggestion shows and tweaked it a bit.

So in short- do not trust the current guides, they are not up to date

and as to 10k coin for what you lost- best dream on some more- it is way out of line of the lost troops and time- but it is moot anyway as you dont qualify for compensation as it is not a bug

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    10 000 gc was a halfjoke! But im so dissapponted at the moment. Why they do things like this. People will stop playing if the change without tell BIG warnings what the change will do!

Aunt Irma’s Favourite Writer Nukar's Avatar
    World
    Newfoundland
    I agree it could get more attention, but it has been on Test, it has been on forums here. And it is in the information when you log on (about pathfinding). So you had means of knowing

I alrdy msgd Aza and asked to put it on the news in the homepage.
    Nevermind I give up

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    after this week all will know - doubt they will tweak pathing very often so probably will be a one off change to the game

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hi,
    I've been doing the adventure Sons of the Veld and I've came across a similar problem i think it's caused by the updates too, nothing to do with blocks this time though, it was a normal attack. I've taken a screen shot and attached a URL to it below.

The path shown by my general is marked in black, my screen showed the general following that path, attacking the leader camp, dodging the camps near by, and killing the leader camp, then all the other camps disappeared as expected. I then switched browser tabs to check my facebook page and heard another battle notification noise from the game.

I then received two battle reports, one showing I was intercepted the next showing I'd failed to kill the leader camp, due to the lack of recruits. I lost 108 elite soldiers because my screen did not show the real fight or attack path or interception, so i was unable to cancel the attack and send the correct numbers required.

The black line shows the general path on my screen and the predicted path, the red diamond is the rough outline of the camp area and the red circle is the camp that my general attacked.

Thanks,
    Gepps

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    Somebody who know if the other blocks works on outlaws? I dont want lose any more troops next time I try to finish the adventure!

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Anyone out there with a updated guide for outlaws (Hasmir's Veteran XB block) with the new pathing ?

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Kavoan View Post
    Somebody who know if the other blocks works on outlaws? I dont want lose any more troops next time I try to finish the adventure!
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackeye View Post
    Anyone out there with a updated guide for outlaws (Hasmir's Veteran XB block) with the new pathing ?
    Back in the earlier days, nobody had guides to follow. We all worked on trial and error and reported our findings to help others.
    More guides will be written eventually, but until then, everyone should just bite the bullet, experiment and help those that are willing to write the new guides. Don't leave it to just a handful of people that are willing to put in time and effort to write guides. Get out there and learn for yourself aswell.
    If at first you don't succeed, sky-diving is not for you.

Reply to Thread