Reply to Thread

Thread: Odd Battle (possible bug or not)

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove

Odd Battle (possible bug or not)

This is the second time that this happen.

I send my general attack a bandid camp and he attacks a camp I can't see.

I know that if the general goes trought an area of influence of another bandid camp he will attack that camp, but:

In the first time there were no camps in the area. The general attack the camp I ordered, but after the battle (and loosing many soldiers on that battle), instead of return to base, he starts to attack another bandid camp. I can see through the fog a camp that I believe it was the one he attacks, but it's from another sector, and I can't check the influence area of that camp.

The second time, i followed the general until he entered the camp i Ordered him to attack. when I was waiting for the report (or to see the battle progress bar, that didn't appear !). Until I received the message that my general was defeated, and in the report the camp he attacked was not the one I ordered and the one he entered

So this was the second time I loose an army, because my general attacked a camp I can't see. The only thing good (i hope!) is that that camp loose almost all the defenders (I hope that in each battle they recover the original soldiers. If so I will never win that battle, because if I send a general to one camp, he battles another, even entering in the camp he received orders to attack!)

I'm trying to conquer the sector in the bottom right of the island. The bandid camp that's appearing in the battle reports is one of the sector bellow that.

Did anyone had the same problem?

Aunt Irma’s Favourite Writer Nukar's Avatar
    World
    Newfoundland
    I think its the 'Bug' I described here:
    http://forum.thesettlersonline.com/t...ng-in-sector-3

This means your getting intercepted by a medium camp. Eventually you will trash it. But it will take some recruits. But if this is so you should see your general move away from his path to attck this camp.
    Last edited by Nukar; 13.07.12 at 18:32.
    Nevermind I give up

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Yes its that.

I already removed the camp 4 and i'm trying to remove the camp 5.

The problem is the general don't change the path. He enters in camp 5 and battles the other camp I can't see. Well. That other camp (for me) just have 25 dogs after the two previous battles, so in the next I hope it will be destroyed.

Aunt Irma’s Favourite Writer Nukar's Avatar
    World
    Newfoundland
    yes 25 dogs is easy, just make sure you only send 25 recruits. and retreat afterward
    Nevermind I give up

Reply to Thread