Reply to Thread

Thread: Can you replenish exhaust Quarry or copper mine

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland

Can you replenish exhaust Quarry or copper mine

Can you replenish exhaust Quarry or copper mine etc?

DD

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    If you spend gems in the store (under the Deposit menu) you can buy top ups for them. Personally it's not worth it though, if you remove the mine or quarry deposit and send your geologist out again you will find deposits again.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by RuneMunki View Post
    If you spend gems in the store (under the Deposit menu) you can buy top ups for them. Personally it's not worth it though, if you remove the mine or quarry deposit and send your geologist out again you will find deposits again.
    Ok thanks

Will the quarry appear in the same place if I remove it or can a Copper mine appeared where the stone quarry was? It seems such a waste upgrading the Mason next to Stone quarry.

DD

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    All of the deposit purchases will increase the amount of raw resources available within the deposit you select.

Deposits are actually fixed in place on the map. Once they've exhausted the geologist has every chance to "find a fresh source" in exactly the same place. But where your stone deposit is, will always be stone - it won't become a copper deposit or a marble one.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    the deposits stay in the same space so the geologist will find that same spot again in a next search (unless there are other undiscovered mines/quarries of what u search in your part of the island, then it could find that one first but eventually it will always be refound in the same spot)

there is a map posted on the forums with all the locations of the resources on the island

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    If a mine gets exhausted i have to delete it, and then send geologist to find it again, and then rebuild it?

Aunt Irma’s Favourite Writer
    World
    Newfoundland
    You don't have to delete exhausted mines/quarries. Your geologist will find the resources in the same place anyway.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Thanks, i was looking for a solution for this.
    I'm a new player and when the mine was depleted i was removing it and built a new one on a new location then use the geologist to rediscover the old one.
    But with this method after removing the mine , i wasn't getting back the building license so i lost few.
    Maybe it can be fixed on the next update.

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    You get back the building license when a mine becomes exhausted, so deleting an exhausted mine doesn't give you back a building license since you have already got it back.

Reply to Thread