Reply to Thread

Thread: Please help

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove

Angry Please help

I am new in settlers online, how do i start the game, when i place a wood cutter it does not build. Nothing happens. What do i need to?

Aunt Irma’s Favourite Writer Nukar's Avatar
    World
    Newfoundland
    Suggest you try help channel ingame so others can take a look.
    But you should be able to place the cutter alomast everywhere. Place it near the trees, within your borders. Not Over the trees.
    And make sure you have the materials (you should have them by default)

Wordt case relog and cleare cache

OOh and please post the browser you use and make sure you got the most recent flash.
    Nevermind I give up

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    THANKS FOR YOUR REPLY,what do you mean by try help channel ingame???
    I use Google Chrome and the most recent flash, I play other online games too, so I need it. (eg. Farmville)
    When I do the first quest, do I need to assign woodcutter or something? Because I remember something like that from playing the cd on my pc ....
    I cleared my cache, relogged and nothing changed.
    When I log in again, the game starts again, but the number of my settlers is increasing...

NYUSZI

Aunt Irma’s Favourite Writer Nukar's Avatar
    World
    Newfoundland
    when you open the chat there are several tabs. 1 is called HELP, there you should find other players/ MODs that can help you get started.
    The game should run on Chrome, so thats not your problem.
    You will get a new settler every 15 minutes until you run out of room. To get more room build houses and later on noble houses.

The game mechanics work a litle different then the settler games you might know.

As for the cutter:
    Open the build menu, 1st tab.
    Select the cutter
    Hold the mouse over the land to the right of the majorshouse.
    When the building lits up to indicate you can place it on that location click.
    It will start building shortly after.
    Nevermind I give up

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    trying to see if I can post on forums, not sure if my mail is validated or not

guess it is as I can post

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    still not running, tried everything, placed the woodcutting hut,does not build,and it disappears every time I log off, I have 25 settlers now.....

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hi Nyuszi,

Welcome. I think the first building you need to construct is a storehouse, without which nothing else can be put into the build queue.

hth
    Mut the nut :-)

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Nuttymut

I am still in the tutorial phase, i have one mayor's house and the first quest is to build a wood cutter. That is the only lit up possibility in the building menu anyway....

Nyuszi

Reply to Thread