Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: [Pops] Dads Army are Recruiting

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove

[Pops] Dads Army are Recruiting

Dads army is a mature guild looking for members over age 25.
    we are a fun bunch looking to enhance the game by good convo and helpful members.we don't charge members to join. if you do join you are on a weeks trial to make sure you fit in with us and us with you. all we ask is your someone that loves to talk and is active.
    if you think you would fit in then chuck me a whisper in game name is MOD_Gazza35

Guild chat is not pegi7 so if your not aged 25 or over don't ask to join.
    Guild promotes trading for mutual bennifit no ripping each other off save that for trade!!
    Buffing is fine try not to be disheartened if you dont get one back.
    have fun and hope to hear from you.
    Last edited by MOD_Gazza35; 17.08.12 at 13:21.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    i will join

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    still looking for members so mail me in game or whisper me

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    I knew Gazza from another guild we were in together, knowing how Gazza plays the game made me Join pops. We are defo a fun bunch of people to play with, most trades amongst guildies cost only one fish. (but don't join if you think "wahey easy street" we will spot this and part ways, we are all playing to help each other.

Our guild chat is defo not PEGI7, hence the over 25 rule, also it can get a bit, well think Quagmire from Family Guy and you get the gist, although it's mot always like that by a long shot.

Basically you want to play and talk freely, here is the guild for you.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    I found this guild in the right moment and won't regret it for any second!
    I think it has all that matter and A LOT MORE! Funny, helpfull pops are there all the time to make this game more fun.
    Wanna try? Come and have some fun with us (we have girls too, lol)

P.S. They even understand my english )

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Hi guys & gals,

I have know Gazza for a while and was in a guild with him before and when he set up his own guild i was only to glad to join him in it.

Most of us in the guild are mature (30+) but we do and have accept those under 30.

There is one thing about this guild that you must understand and know. That is we are in this guild to help all guild members get ahead and not just ourselves. If you are looking for a guild that's selfish, fights and back stabs its members then this guild is NOT for you.

New recruits are always welcome and are given a probationary period to see if they like the guild and fit in with the ethos of the guild.

If you are unsure about us then you only have to speak to Mod-Gazza35 or any of the POPS and we will be happy to tell you more.

Hope to see you in the guild

All the best,

Alderman

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    I met the 'core' of the members within another guild, hence when an invitation was open to join a such a great place to play the game, share ideas and generally ignore the real world and have fun there wasn't a chance I'd give it up. Its great guild were help is always available and the whole guild shares similar desires within the game. Its a joy to meet new players as well where the chat may not always be pegi 7 but its certainly a good laugh and a genuinely nice place to spend time whether questing and adventuring new horizons or just waiting for the pesky production in the barracks to finish so you can off and conquer the world.

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Awesome guild to be a part off, interested we have our own forum at POPS Guild Page

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    thx for the replys guys ^^

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    I joined Dads Army a few weeks ago, and have found everyone to be friendly and helpfull. Really enjoyed the lively chat and have benifited from the advice given.

Geriactrix

Reply to Thread