Reply to Thread

Thread: Customer Service is wonderful

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland

Customer Service is wonderful

On Sunday last I was unable to log in to my account. Monday was the same and I noticed that the login screen said the Registration hadn't been completed - odd as I have been playing since last November. I stupidly ended up re-registering and then could only log into this new account using my Facebook account. I contacted CS and Pawel and I have had a number of email exchanges since Monday trying to sort out my problem. Nothing had worked so I decided to look for my original registration email. Imagine my surprise when I realised that it was sent to my alternative email address. Then I remembered what had happened with the original browser. I tried to log in using the alternative email and password via my FB account. Lo and behold it worked. I sent an explanation to Pawel at CS who replied with a lovely email.

I would like to thank Pawel publicly for having so much patience and trying so hard to help an idiot like me. If I could I would buy him a pint.

World
    Newfoundland
    Thanks for your message LadyBarbara!
    I'll make sure Support gets this =)

Best,
    BB_Azariel
    I am no longer the Community Manager for this version of TSO. Please send any question to BB_Ravel.

Reply to Thread