Thread: [Sheet] Building Movement Costs

Wordsmith
    World
    Newfoundland
    Yep - definitely time to reconsider grrrr

World
    Newfoundland
    Hi guys,

Thanks for your feedback on this. I will notify BB that you feel the price for moving buildings is too high.

Best,
    BB_Azariel
    I am no longer the Community Manager for this version of TSO. Please send any question to BB_Ravel.

Quartermaster
    World
    Northisle
    Hey, it is not that difficult to calculate a fair price for moving a building. What is the added value for moving a building? It is probably around 10-20%, depending if the original location is fair or really awful. So the cost for moving it should be around 5-10% of the price of that building.
    Next problem please.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Wreckless- View Post
    Hey, it is not that difficult to calculate a fair price for moving a building. What is the added value for moving a building? It is probably around 10-20%, depending if the original location is fair or really awful. So the cost for moving it should be around 5-10% of the price of that building.
    Next problem please.
    Sounds quite fair - I'd personally increase the costs or add a secondary one (bread & sausages) if you're moving sector too

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    The level 1-3/4 are reasonable already in my eyes.

Its mainly the level 5 buildings which cost allot of resources.
    Information about the Upgrade and Movement costs of buildings can be found below.
    Building Upgrade Costs
    Building Movement Costs

Information about the loots from adventures can be found below.
    Adventure Loots

World
    Newfoundland
    Quick news: The prices for the move buildings feature will be reduced when the feature is implemented in the game (16th of August).
    I have no further information for the moment but I do know that your thoughts on this issue were heard

Best,
    BB_Azariel
    I am no longer the Community Manager for this version of TSO. Please send any question to BB_Ravel.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    BB_Azariel, will these changes also be made on TSOtest before going life?
    Information about the Upgrade and Movement costs of buildings can be found below.
    Building Upgrade Costs
    Building Movement Costs

Adventure Loots

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Azariel View Post
    Quick news: The prices for the move buildings feature will be reduced when the feature is implemented in the game (16th of August).
    I have no further information for the moment but I do know that your thoughts on this issue were heard

Best,
    BB_Azariel
    Awesome, thank you

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Having lived with lvl 3 buildings for months, I quite happily bit the bullet and knocked them down, + all the ones in the way for new placements and then rebuilt the lot up to lvl 3 again . . .

So why do it? Well after lvl 37 the game goes into mega slow mode and resources build up, so I always have more than enough resources to knock down and rebuild 30 farms if I so wish (and their fields!)

I haven't moved any buildings which cost coins to upgrade (obvious reasons!)

I have listened to people wanting to move buildings since December, usually those starting at lvl 3 wanting to move and same people ignoring advice over placement and numbers of buildings and I have always suspected that the movement function would not be cheap, either in resources or in gems - BB do after all have to show a profit else they go bust! - and have realised that you can't easily move one building without moving 2 or 3 more . . .

Patience is the name of the game!

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Well as it has confirmed they are making it cheaper i guess the prices will be oke,

For me the prices where fine already just the level 5 buildings did cost allot of coins do.
    Building Upgrade Costs
    Building Movement Costs

Adventure Loots

Reply to Thread