Reply to Thread

Thread: My gems are disappearing

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove

My gems are disappearing

Warning !!! It is EXTREMELY easy to lose gems in this game, read for explanation.

Hello

This is second occasion that I have seen that.

First time I taught I imagined, but now Im positive. My gem balance went from 225 gems down to 160, which means I somewhere "lost" 65 gems.

I did not touch any of gem store stuff nor did I speed up anything. Im 101% positive about that...

Is there a gem usage history I can look at or someone to help me with this issue?

I.
    Last edited by Batina; 24.07.12 at 13:01.

World
    Sandycove
    The problem is that some actions don't confirm the use of gems (not even sure if anything does confirm). My girlfriend and I have both made the mistake of accidentally using gems from a simple misclick. Had we not noticed there and then, we could have easily also thought that we had dissapearing gems.

I lost some gems by double-clicking the clear button on an active trade, the first click clears the trade and then the button gets instantly replaced by a speed up button to clear the cooldown until your next trade.

I don't think there's a gem usage history (I hope I'm wrong), but it would be a nice feature. Even a simple in-game mail would do the trick.

If you're absolutely sure that you didn't accidentally use them, I'd suggest that you contact support.

G.

World
    Newfoundland
    Hi Batina,

Please contact Support about this as they are the only ones who can help you.

Best,
    BB_Azariel
    I am no longer the Community Manager for this version of TSO. Please send any question to BB_Ravel.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Ok i got the reply from support, so I sent my remark, hope this works.

I was nowhere near gem shops anywhere... but they keep track of gem usage (even tho their answer is kinda shady

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to get in touch.

I have found the missing 65 Gems they where used to buy 100 Hardwood Planks from the gem store. Hope this clears things up.

Kind regards,

"The Settlers Online" Support Team

---------------------------------------------------

Contact Support: http://www.thesettlersonline.com/en/help-and-support

That collides with common sense.

I absolutely did not do such nonsense... I have ~100 planks / hr production chain and you are telling me I was buying planks from store.

Please refund those gems and try to fix that glitch that ate them in such manner.

Thank you

Kind regards

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    And final followup.

I must commend support or fast response and warn customers of great potential for losing their money (it is beta afterall and they dont want to refund their mistakes which cost money):

On Tue, Jul 24, 2012 at 2:52 PM, Payment Support <payment.support@thesettlersonline.com> wrote:

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to get in touch.

After further checking I can even see when they were added to the star menu and removed. They where added on 23.07.2012 at 19:15 and you moved them from the star menu on the 23.07.2012 at 20:27.

This being the case we can't refund the gems you used.

Kind regards,

"The Settlers Online" Support Team

---------------------------------------------------

Ok

I can not say I did not remove move things from star menu, with all quests / provision house / rewards there I need to clean it regularly. That is not an issue.

That being said i can only state that this has to be made public and therefore will.
    Your customers should be aware of the fact they will be losing their money thru the game for something they did not do.

Thank you for quick responses in solving this issue.

Kind regards

Igor
    Last edited by Batina; 24.07.12 at 13:03.

Reply to Thread