Reply to Thread

Thread: Sending in-game mail is to difficult! sub. title : Communication with your friend's

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove

Question Sending in-game mail is to difficult! sub. title : Communication with your friend's

I wood like to be abel to send all my friend's, &/or the member's from the alliance i'm in now, a massage or mail ad once;

If i wanne do that now [ for ex. if i wanne tell all i go on holiday or what evver] i have to click them all copy & past or i have to collect all their email adresses & send a group mail with my email [ pfffff to much work to do]

So i was wondering when this bug will be fixed , so it will be more easy to keep in contact with all in-game friend's without having to ask for private things like a email adres.

It is just 2 more buttons that shood be added; mail friend; & make a group mail with option of adding!

If any one know's when they will fix or correct this bug?!

Pls let me know or leave a comment or suggestion how i can send in a easy way a massage
    to all in my in-game friends &!/or! mate's in the alliance i'm in at the moment

tnx & have fun!

Donda

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    mmmm no one a easy solution?

Reply to Thread