Reply to Thread

Thread: Counting settlers

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle

Thumbs down Counting settlers

OK, I am not a blonde, I can count to 28, blah blah, but I simply DO NOT understand counting new settlers in this game. I log off with 19 settlers, I log on again half an hour later and there are 17. Did dome of them die of old age? What is the deal? And it's been going on for some while now. I have previously played Imperion, a game which was ruined by developers - rendered unplayable, which is a pity, because the idea ofthe game was OK. I sincerely hope the same thing will not happen with settlers.

Aunt Irma’s Favourite Writer Nukar's Avatar
    World
    Newfoundland
    Do you log off with a building que with wells (example) that will require the settler to do some work for you?
    Nevermind I give up

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    No. All buildings done, nothing waiting in the queue. 19 when I leave, 17 when I come back half an hour later. No troop training, no building, no activity

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    did you maybe made an adventure SHORT before log-off? after backing from adventure map into island counter shows your settlers+number of troops which die on adventure for short time - dont now why - but im used to it. (maybe - just maybe - the same is with troops which die on fights in sectors on island - but dont know that because dont have any camps left on my island) - if not report then it to support.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    what number are you looking at, population limit or working settlers? working settles get influenced by mines or waterwells getting depleted and so the settlers become unemployed

the numbers on settler population should only change due to regeneration and trooplosses

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    I am gessing you have enough homes for them all , if not they do leave 1 settler every 15min.

Reply to Thread