Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Dev diary July/August

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland

[Feedback] Dev diary July/August

nt
    Last edited by Qualan; 07.09.12 at 21:09.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    I thought it was a very exciting dev diary and it's great that they keep us informed of any progress.
    It quite sad that the economic adventures are set for November (which is relatively far away), but the move buildings feature is soon here (though I agree it's strange that you can't move storehouses, it's probably some technical problem) and the economic overview seems to soon be coming our way as well.
    Also, the new quest chains that are proposed in the dev diary to be game-changing could be very interesting (especially if they don't require fighting!).
    Last edited by Tumaini; 28.07.12 at 19:55. Reason: Added note on new quest chains

Lordinky
    I am looking forward to many of the forth coming events. I am trying hard to increase the size of my guild with good solid regular players, so we can participate in the guild quests. Great work Guys. Thanks for doing all you can to keep the interest level going.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Northisle
    About the guild quests which need 20 members.. does it mean you need to have 20 active members? Alsom my guild is without an active leader. would people who are just below that also being able to close down the guild quests? Don't like getting a new guild just because the previous one is inactive, you should be able to work around it by having other members have some more abilities

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Please don't ruin this game with Facebook feature.

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    The warehouses can't be moved because they're needed to claim the zone, they don't want you accidently moving a warehouse and wiping out all the buildings in that zone. This is an easier method than it would be for them to only let you move it if it's not the last one in the zone.

Forum Explorer
    World
    Newfoundland
    Really looking forward to the economic adventures, but I agree with Cicirici, this was never a facebook game so please dont spoil it with facebook features. I've seen that happen on other games.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    Liking the diary items! Really think the plans are going to add quite a bit extra into the game, however I would agree with the Facebook comments. I do have a Facebook account but have no wish to link it to my TSO account - it's why I created a proper user for the game. My concern is that I could be penalised for not linking my two accounts - however if it's purely that it makes it easier to link friends then I don't have an issue.

Now do I find an existing guild or start a new one

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    what coming soon in dev diary most of it is just improvement , what we really need is new content
    our guild have the highest level players in Sandycove , and every while and then another player quit , in the past week we lost 4 players and soon we will lose more , the game become very boring / repetitive
    -only few players build the expert buildings because you get all what you need from adventures in silly amounts .
    -in every adventures you only lose recruits which is stupid then no point of building any thing else beside bronze swords
    -the quests is repetitive .
    -building wheat fields become pain , and for some unknown reason the tightly sown wheat fields can be built at level 48 , even if the wheat fields and wells is the reason for some players to quit .
    -adventure maps have the same theme , just copy of your home island , same freaking land , trees , mountains and camps , even they couldn't write "a bit" of story for the adventures
    -no challenge at all in this game even we don't have a ranking lists
    -you get every thing you need easily , weapons or resources
    i invested some money in this game for me and many others in my guild that's it , this game doesn't deserve your money because you will get bored sooner than you think .

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    keko4321 right.
    I think most people bored after level 39-41 because all you do is rebuilding wheatwells and zerglings, sorry recruits. And the bad part that you are doing only few adventures because others are pain. SONS, Sec experiments etc. I don't even want to calculate losses in that adventures without vet general.

Reply to Thread