Reply to Thread

Thread: WombleLiberationArmy - WLA

World
    Sandycove

WombleLiberationArmy - WLA

We are the Womble Liberation Army coming to free captive Wombles forced to work in Recyclers to make coal.

To join you need to be an adult that is moderately to full sane (special arrangements may be made for amusing insanity) with a sense of humour and a strong team spirit

Anybody interested can contact me either via the forums or in-game via mail or whisper.

World
    Sandycove
    We have now reached the limit of our free spaces so anybody asking to join now will be asked to wait for a day while we gather the GC for the increase, we are not expecting new joiners to pay for membership but if you wish to avoid having to wait and are happy to pay GC then i won't say no.

Paying for the membership gets you no additional benefits compared to someone who waits.

World
    Sandycove
    Currently 6 spaces available, whisper me ingame if your interested
    Last edited by EternalPink; 03.11.12 at 14:45.

World
    Sandycove
    Due to a few people leaving during the last major update mess up we now have quite a few spaces available, please contact me ingame or via forum if interested.

World
    Sandycove
    Still got a few more places left. We are a friendly guild with people from all over the world, so (almost) always someone around to talk to and swap baskets with. Contact EternalPink ingame or via email to join

World
    Sandycove
    Surprisingly we are still here and fighting the good fight for wombles everywhere

We are the Womble Liberation Army coming to free captive Wombles forced to work in Recyclers to make coal.

To join you need to be an adult that is moderately to fully sane (special arrangements may be made for amusing insanity) that plays regularly (preferably daily).
    Please contact myself directly or any WLA member you see online if your interested in joining.

Reply to Thread