Reply to Thread

Thread: We need more channels

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle

We need more channels

I been thinking lots on this lately. Even tough we are a small guild 16 ppl, we sometimes need to discuss tactics
    when doing 3 player Adventures. I dont want to whisper to 2 ppl and repeating myself everytime. I dont want to spam guild
    chat either coz sometimes several ppl on. I dont want to promote and demote anyone everytime someone wants to do a 3 player
    adventure either, so that they can discuss in officer channel.
    My solution is if u implement a Tactical channel for the guilds, and/or u can create ur own chanel and invite who ever u want.

2nd/3rd channel i want to see is an Auction Channel, or an ingame tool that does this for u. This Auction thing has been more and more popular lately at our server North isle.

So maybe implement all 3 channels ?

1. Tactical channel for guilds.
    2. Option to create privat channels to invite 3 or more ppl (ofc use whisper if only2) (to restrict a little u can only got 1 such channel a time)
    3. Auction tool or channel.

This can be done after trade tab goes away, maybe ? some time in the close futute ?

THis would have been nice ))

Lazarus163
    Last edited by Lazarus163; 31.07.12 at 02:00.

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    +1 for all ideas

World
    Newfoundland
    There are 30 channels per server,23 being used currently,leaving 7 empty for other language channels to be opened when more countries are added to the servers...clearly there arent enough empty ones to allow each guild to have a channel for doing adventures,if all used the same channel it would be no different to using guild chat.Lots of guild currently use Skype or TeamSpeak which are both free to download and use,to either type to each other during an adventure or actually speak to one another...

Reply to Thread