Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: home island , random enemy spawn

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    -as i mentioned in point 6 , enemy camp spawn won't be a problem even if your island full , it will be like garrison place when your generals back from adventure .

-will be great if bandits camp level/difficulty scale with the player level , not sure if that possible coding-wise .

-about destroying the buildings , this game need a vacation mode anyway , so this will solve the problem .
    or another solution if you didn't login for 24 hour your production will stop and make bandits attacks stop aswell and this will solve the problem when the bandits camps spawn if your offline or online so player know for sure if he didn't login for 24 hour , bandits won't attack .

-about rewards .. where's the fun if there's no rewards.... sometimes we get bored of doing adventures , and having camps on our island that give loot/EXP will be great , so there should be good amount of loot depend on player level and camp type regular or leader

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Loving this idea It really would add another dimension to help keep interest..

I would like to add one more thing I'd like to see happen.. I don't care if it takes a year of regular play, But after so many attacks, a normal General can become a Battle Hardened, and then a battle hardened could eventually turn Vet.. I don't want it to be Easy.. but as yet another Goal in our Paths..

Ruler of the Land TheVictorious's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    Its very nice idea, and will make some action

But I have a notices, randomly means maybe those enemies will appear in critical time, like just after finishing hard adventure, so I suggest a random "challenge" request, like randomly you get a challenges if you accept it, then you accept a troubles in your island, after you eliminate all enemies you have to repair yourself and wait next challenge (Its an idea nothing else)

Second one this will be very hard for a weak players so maybe you need to be elite, I mean maybe it will be good idea to enable something like elite mode

Seriously I liked your idea as it is, but you opened my mind :P

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by TheVictorious View Post
    But I have a notices, randomly means maybe those enemies will appear in critical time, like just after finishing hard adventure, so I suggest a random "challenge" request, like randomly you get a challenges if you accept it, then you accept a troubles in your island, after you eliminate all enemies you have to repair yourself and wait next challenge (Its an idea nothing else)
    That's a much better idea. I don't really want a random spawn on my island. But if I selected it by choice, then it's much better.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    great idea

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    Excellent idea hope they bring this one in

Keen Commentor
    World
    Northisle
    dont like it at all if you want to fight do adventures