Reply to Thread

Thread: I do have an issue that i'd like to address.

World
    Northisle

I do have an issue that i'd like to address.

Earlier today, there were a message that some of the issues regarding payment were being updated, thus, the shop was unavailable. However, due to the shop being down, people who lived in the UK, had an opportunity to buy gems via SMS even with a +50% ekstra gems. I'd like to address this issue. I don't understand why everyone haven't been given this opportunity. Would anyone care to explain??
    What I also don't understand is why only people in the UK were given this opportunity. I think it's only fair to let everyone get a chance to buy some gems via their Credit Card. I don't understand why some people has been Favoured over others... I think that everyone should be given the same opportunity, not just people in a specific country. I'm as we speak waiting for a slam dunk offer to buy gems in the shop. After all, it's peoples cash that keep this game running.

Sincerely Gammelbold

PS.: I do not know if this is the right place to post this thread. Please feel free to move it to the appropriate place.

World
    Newfoundland
    Hi Gammelbold,

Everyone had access to this promotion, not just the UK.

During the maintenance on our payment system, the team ran into issues and the maintenance lasted all day and long into the night. We had planned the original 50% promotion, and that was planned to end at 10 am UK time, at the end of the payment system maintenance. Unfortunately, we were waiting for communication from the team and did not know when it would be fixed and if we needed to communicate specifically to players the issue.

I'm sorry if this caused an inconvenience for you.

Best,
    BB_Azariel
    I am no longer the Community Manager for this version of TSO. Please send any question to BB_Ravel.

World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Azariel View Post
    Hi Gammelbold,

Everyone had access to this promotion, not just the UK.

During the maintenance on our payment system, the team ran into issues and the maintenance lasted all day and long into the night. We had planned the original 50% promotion, and that was planned to end at 10 am UK time, at the end of the payment system maintenance. Unfortunately, we were waiting for communication from the team and did not know when it would be fixed and if we needed to communicate specifically to players the issue.

I'm sorry if this caused an inconvenience for you.

Best,
    BB_Azariel
    Hi Azariel.

Thank you for responding so quickly. :-) It wasen't a problem for me, but since i remember that the purchase of gems could be done via SMS on a cellphone and since it said (UK only) i found it highly unfair towards everyone else who played TSO and who did not live in the UK. :-)

Reply to Thread