Just started this game last week, and loving it!, very nicely made and in general great gameplay. I do have few suggestions that I found during the last week.
  • In trade window, make it possible to enter the exact trade amount (in addition to using the slider). I like to trade round numbers and its a bit of a pain to put the slider on exactly 200 over and over again. I have something in trade all the time.
  • Show who buffs your building. I get a mail when I am offline, but when I am online, I need to look at who is on my land to see who buffed me, but I often miss that. Why not put a mouse over on the buffed building saying who buffed it?
  • Make it possible to cancel a trade. Quite often it takes hours for other people to accept a trade, in the mean time I find another trader and dont need the intial trade so I would like to cancel it.
  • Provide a bit more tooltip information on things like Silo and Recycling plant.
  • Provide an overview of which resource is exhausted so that you can click on it to go directly to it, now you have to go over you map in detail to find them.

For the rest keep up the great work!