Closed Thread

Thread: Quistion about trading & banning

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove

Smile Quistion about trading & banning

I heard that player's are banned because they did not trade in the way BB approved?
    & we have be warned by our guild boss that we shooed be careful when we give/trade stuff to each other?!

If a mate in my guild need fish or hardwood or what ever i normally trade it for 1 stone or 1 plank, that is wy we in a guild; & some day's/ week's i trade just with 1 person & some week's with 100 person's depending on mood & time

I think that:
    we shood be allowed to give or sell [1 or a 100 time's a day] the stuff we collect our-self/ in-game or buy at the shop to any one for 1 gc/fish or 400gc/fish depending on mood or liking!

& if i choose to help a follow member in the guild i'm in to get a few lvl's up by supluying him or her for a while it is wy we have guild's! lol

Donda

Architect of the Empire Sinister-King's Avatar
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hi DonDa

I don't think you and your guild have anything to worry about.

Players who benefit from multiple accounts (aka 'pushing') are banned. I imagine its sometimes tricky identifying those people and occasionally the wrong person may be punished.

I'm sure they will investigate if individuals open a ticket, and immediately unban if no rules have been broken .
    Last edited by Sinister-King; 01.08.12 at 11:33.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    With this kind of regulating it's tempting to ask what one had to charge for stuff.

Apparently it has become legal again to sell water at 1gc/stack. How about 1granite/stack, and what about other products?
    Is there a minimum charge I have to demand for my marble, HWP, BS, coal and so on?

What am I now gonna do to collect my loot from adventures?
    -If I swap adventure with a friend (both invite eachother), we risk to not get both adventures up in our adventure list.
    -If I sell the lootspot, I cannot recive say 400 coins for 1 log
    -If I use friends to collect my loot, they cannot send the loot to me without charging me a fair price?

Same thing with friends and guildies.
    Apparently I'm no longer allowed to send of a little aid, like some wheat when I see a friend with idling windmills or smelter that has no coal etc.

This seems like a very poor way of battling a small problem(multi-account) by introducing a random rule.
    (Almost up there with forbidding the use of a specific single letter in chat(sic))

Bluebyte - please try to find a more elegant and sensible way of tracking and removing unwanted users.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    I was one of the players banned, and I was specifically told by support that this type of trade between members of a guild was not allowed either.

Wordsmith
    World
    Northisle
    this all happened because we don't have game rules
    player don't know what is allowed what not allowed

World
    Newfoundland
    Hi guys,

Sorry about this but the bans that happened yesterday about "pushing" was the result of a mistake on support's side. I'm relieved to say that this has been fixed and that the accounts wrongfully banned have now been un-banned and compensated for the error.

Rest assured, you will not be banned for gifting resources to your friends via the Trade tool!

"Pushing" only occurs when ONE players uses several accounts to make his main account go faster. Please read >>this post<< for more explanations on pushing.

If you have further questions, please send a ticket to support or contact me via personal message on the forum.

Thank you for your understanding,
    BB_Azariel
    I am no longer the Community Manager for this version of TSO. Please send any question to BB_Ravel.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    thank's Azariel for the quik answer! so that is not a thing to worry about!

D

Closed Thread