Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Flag for Buffing

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle

Flag for Buffing

I would like to see some sort of flags, maybe even 3 colours (like blue, red and yellow), you could mark your buildings with.
    It could make it easier for you to find certain building you mark, or you could mark building for your friends so they know what you want buffed etc.

P.S. flags would have to be of good visibility so we wouldn't have to search them

Keep up good work.
    Drakee

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    just a suggestion the person your buffing could put his buildings to stop then you will the the zzzzzzzzzzzzs coming of the building that needs buffing

Committed Clicker
    World
    Sandycove
    Priority colour coding is a great idea. Friends visiting sometimes buff useless buildings which is a waste.
    A warning message on a building that is upgrading would be useful too. eg. that building is upgrading and won't start production for 5 hours.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    just a suggestion the person your buffing could put his buildings to stop then you will the the zzzzzzzzzzzzs coming of the building that needs buffing
    This is good only if non of my buildings are zzzzzzzz currently, and other person is going to buff me now.
    What i would like is to mark my buildings so: "whenever you feel like buffing, please buff those", as i have friends where we exchange buffs regularly even if other is not online. They know what to buff, but lets say, today i need something else, or extra, or maybe im full of something and don't need to waste buff.

Forum Explorer
    World
    Newfoundland
    you could always send your friends a message in world?

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Yeah, I suggested this a week or two ago but had very little response, but no harm saying again, I like this idea very much

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Northisle
    Maybe make it even searchable also? Lets say you have Yellow flags. When you press the Y you will rotate between the Yellow flag buildings. This will make it easier to swap buffs also.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Another idea kinda tied in to this that came to mind for me was the possibility of having a service like where you pay in Gold Coins (not gems since that might be too upsetting on the balance of the game but perhaps not such a bad one) what allows you to automatically buff a building whenever the current buff ends regardless of you being online, sort of stacking the buff. As a trade off for a stacked buff the game could only take in to account the highest buff you have in stock so if you have 10 fish plates, 25 sandwiches and 30 baskets it'll use a basket regardless of if the current resource will have what it needs to continue working. This means you could lose a basket for 20 gold ore when really you wanted to use a sandwich.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    I also had a somewhat related idea regarding buffing and making it easier. It could also be useful for a wider range as well though, depending on how the individual were to use it.

Wouldn't it be great if we could purchase a signpost (maybe with guild coins) that, when erected, we could write a note on for visitors to your island to read? That way, you could write on there the buildings you would most like to have buffed; in other words you could make a buffing priority list. And it would avoid you logging on to find some generous but unaware person has buffed a building you really didn't need buffing.

Of course, you could also use the sign to write other notes. Probably within a character limit though, of course. And there would have to be some algorithm in the code to prevent poor language, I imagine. I don't imagine it would be too hard to implement though.

What do you think?

Forum Explorer
    World
    Sandycove
    I remember, as if I had read in a few dozen tread this ... really nothing new ideas?

Reply to Thread