Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: NZ Guild looking for real New Zealanders.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove

NZ Guild looking for Active players especialy from New Zealanders, everone welcome.

NZ Guild looking for Active Players.

Hello I'm Glen_Bixley Team leader of the NZ Guild,

We are looking for Members to join our new and fast growing guild.
    14 Members on our first day and happy to welcome more.
    If your keen on joining in a friendly and helpful guild who encourage growth and trade and help you with quests and trade buffs then send me a whisper or in game mail.

Ideal for New Zealanders as were mostly Kiwis so you will find us friendly and our members are online regularly and enjoy fun and a good laugh.
    Last edited by Glen_Bixley; 07.03.13 at 09:39.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Strong helpful New Zealand Guild.
    We are now 33 Members strong and growing fast so places are limited. Free to Join for New Zealand Players

Very friendly and helpful, active guild who enjoy helping each other and a good laugh.
    Very active in chat,
    We trade buffs and resources.
    Private members Forum with helpful tips and links
    ( Feel free to introduce your self on our " forum http://w11.zetaboards.com/Glen_Bixley/index/ " in the Non Members area)
    Or Whisper / Mail Glen_Bixley in game

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    New Membership slots now open, Contact Glen_Bixley to learn more or to be invited to our friendly guild.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    We have recently removed inactive players, so have new vacancies for anyone who wishes to join our friendly active guild at no charge.
    Mostly New Zealanders so most players are GMT +12 but we do have players from other time zones.

We encourage all trade including Buff trades and also do very cheap sometimes free in guild trade for our members.

Contact Glen_Bixley by in game mail if you wish to join us.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    what about australian can we join also

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Your on newfoundland server, if you play on sandycove your very welcome

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Were increasing size of guild so that you can join for free, we ask only that you engage others in guild chat, even if just to say hello when you get on. And more importantly that you are active or let us know when you will be away, We do know its only a game but with the introduction to guild coins the many active players are looking for others so we can nail these guild quests out quickly and every day, we are clearing them but with a few players only getting on every few days we are having to wait briefly to get the last few finished

Please Message myself - Blindkiwi either by forum or in game, also feel free to message Richvette, Crystial, Mizmoneypenny or Gothicrose. There are no level requirements and we usually have a good laugh in game =)

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    We welcome players from anywhere in the world. we would love to see more members from all over the world join our Guild Family, especialy from the northen Hem

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Id be keen but I've only just started and suspect I am not even on your server. I have seen elsewhere the ability to be invited over to your server but have no idea if it is actually a) possible or b) how to do it if it is.

**EDIT**
    There we go - seems I am on Northisle (couldn't find anywhere saying what server I was on - now I know). So we are down to the possibility of a server transfer I guess.

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Kehua View Post
    Id be keen but I've only just started and suspect I am not even on your server. I have seen elsewhere the ability to be invited over to your server but have no idea if it is actually a) possible or b) how to do it if it is.

**EDIT**
    There we go - seems I am on Northisle (couldn't find anywhere saying what server I was on - now I know). So we are down to the possibility of a server transfer I guess.
    Sadly I don't believe a server transfer is an option I'm afraid
    I'm more than likely working right now.

Reply to Thread