Reply to Thread

Thread: [Guide] New Player created English Wiki.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove

[Guide] New Player created English Wiki.

Hi Gals and Guys!

Tired of having to use Chrome Translate to view that rather handy and German Settlers Wiki?

Well suffer no more as I've just got an all new Wiki started and populated to a decent standard.. what we need now is good people to come and an read, edit, add and generally improve it with all those tips and information everyone who plays this fine game needs to know.

http://thesettlersonline.wikia.com/w...rs_Online_Wiki

Helping out is simple.. just visit the site, sign-up, log-in and start to contribute.. it's dead easy, fun and something you can be proud to be a part of.

Nashius.

World
    Northisle
    Nice work, but I found a mistake:

Cannoneer

The ultimate weapon with a Last Attack strike and Splash Samage usually reserved for Bosses.
    They don't have splash damage.
    Last edited by Asipak; 09.08.12 at 10:00.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    Hiya, I've been doing various updates to it when I've been finding time. Feel free to shout if there's anything specific you need working on, but other than that I'll update as I have been

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    Hi everyone.. yeah there is a heck of a lot of info on the site and some of the higher level information is culled from elsewhere and might not be 100% accurate.. but that's what a wiki is for.

I knocked out the Wiki framework pages in a few days just to get a uniform idea of how the information might best be presented and then spent a few days populating them to get the wiki started..

What we need now are readers and editors to correct the snafu's and add all new content. New guides and tips are especially helpful.

Please feel free to jump in an start adding and editing. The vast majority of the information is correct but in my haste the type-o's might be more frequent than i would like.

If anyone wants to join up and start giving input to the wiki.. it's easy, fun and rewarding to see your work published and know it's helping your fellow players.

How to Join:

You sign up to the wiki (use the link top right of the wiki site)

Navigate to a page and press the big blue Edit to edit that page. Simply type in the new information and press Publish to make it live.

If there's a page missing you can just add one easily.. Say you make a page with a link to a new building say a "Ciderhouse" for example.
    The link will be red to show it doesn't exist. Just publish the page, click the link and you get a blank page.
    Click Create and you can make that new page.. its pretty simple.

Any help is welcome just hoping a few more people will come join in and make it rock, we have a few already doing sterling work but the more the merrier.

Nashius.

World
    Newfoundland
    hi, I putted this to important link section. Nice work, updated this while ago, but forgot to inform. Nice work

Aunt Irma’s Favourite Writer BB_Dantesama's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    Fantastic work, I will sticky this thread so this link is more visible for new players

Keep it up, great initiative here.

Regards

BB_Dantesama
    Last edited by BB_Dantesama; 09.10.12 at 08:50.
    I am no longer the Community Manager for this version of TSO. Please send any question to BB_Ravel.

Rules and Code of Conduct ¤¤¤ Beginner's Guide ¤¤¤ Important Links ¤¤¤ Help/Support & FAQ

World
    Newfoundland
    I've been using this site for a while now and it's really helpful. Thanks for taking the time to translate it
    "With great power comes great responsibility"

Reply to Thread