Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 2nd day on the testing thread and I still can`t log in!

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Same problem logging in here. Cleared my cache and logged in straight away.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    why does BB want to fustrate thier players ?
    they must of known nearly every one will want the rewards and will login to test server for them but obviously dont want every one to get cause the test server has'nt got enough bandwidth for that many connections.....
    i been trying to login ALL day and its a constant 7hr wait.....so whats the point of trying only a selected few will be able to login and get the rewards this is CRAP!!!!
    starting to wonder if its only GEM buying players who have access seeing as it said i was 784th in the que then went upto 794 ?...how do people jump in front of me......starting to get very very pissed off with this crap.
    Last edited by ATHTHEMANIAC; 11.08.12 at 23:43.

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by ATHTHEMANIAC View Post
    why does BB want to fustrate thier players ?
    they must of known nearly every one will want the rewards and will login to test server for them but obviously dont want every one to get cause the test server has'nt got enough bandwidth for that many connections.....
    i been trying to login ALL day and its a constant 7hr wait.....so whats the point of trying only a selected few will be able to login and get the rewards this is CRAP!!!!
    starting to wonder if its only GEM buying players who have access seeing as it said i was 784th in the que then went upto 794 ?...how do people jump in front of me......starting to get very very pissed off with this crap.
    That happened with me to and TOTALLY agree with you. It is enough to put you off the game altogether. It is total RUBBISH!

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    up to 28 days wait on mine.... not that I`m worried I know eventually it`ll get sorted... ,, and... I`ve always been pleaed with the eventual outcome... (*I wonder if that looked a bit like crawling... *)hehhehe

World
    Newfoundland
    I think one of the main issues is that once players get onto the test server they are staying there 24 hours per day,instead of simply staying the 15 minutes required to get the reward,it obviously will only hold x amount of players at any given time,so if the ones already camped there never leave,no spaces are ever created,for the likes of you and me to get a chance.

I do wonder human nature being what it is,if no mention had been made of "rewards" would the same amount of players actually have even bothered to try to log in and help test the new items BB need testing,I think the latter would have been the real answer,its only the thoughts of something for nothing that are making players want to be on there.The test server has been there for months now and there is never an issue for players to access it...enough said?

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    Totally agree Penny. On the first day of testing a thread on these forums mentioned rewards of a gem pit and an endless copper mine by two players.
    That news would have spread like wildfire throughout the game.
    Personally I only received a cheese sandwich.
    Can anyone confirm receiving these rewards?
    Managed to access the test server today, but was kicked after about 30 mins.
    Hopefully this action will help others waiting.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove

Question ai ai ai! Log problems to!!

I have tried evry day to logg in & was just one time succesfull for 20 min or so; mmm do i still get that reward in my own acc or shood i try to logg in on the test server again? Do we get a message when we can try to log in again? *

& mmm me a gem buying player so that good not be the reason

*bb can you tell me pls what i shood do? because i wood love to help you out in making this a great game for all & get a great reward doing it!
    Last edited by DonDa; 12.08.12 at 22:18.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    me to

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    ive only just been able to get in the test server after 5 days and got a message with a bonus code that run out yesterday so i carnt use it

Reply to Thread