Reply to Thread

Thread: Granite

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle

Thumbs down Granite

Dear BB

Has something changed with the percentage chance of winning granite as loot from adventures? I have now finished 13 adventures and not once won granite. This is now getting extremely frustrating for me and if I am honest, I am starting to lose faith in the game.

I am not mad, it is more of an annoyance to me as I simply cant move on any further without granite. On the other hand I have never been so well off with exotic wood and so are other people, hence why the price on the North isle server has dropped dramatically. On the other hand my explorer now seems to find granite on every treasure hunt.

If a MOD reads this can you please advise as to if anything has changed. If it has, why were we not notified?

Thank you all for reading.

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    I might be 14 in a few hours, will report back!

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    I won granite on my 14th adventure. On my 15th I didn't win granite.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Guys,

You have missed the obvious solution.

Stop counting ;-)

Sorry :-) My bad :-)

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    it a bit hard when your over flowing with exotic logs not to notice the lack of granite. I not sure if the percentages have changed. I often have wondered if not completely random or if there some sort of inbuilt byest to encouraging trade on some of the win shots. I personally seem to get a lot of the low percentage changes items, unfortunately that means stuff like saltpeter and cannons most of the time. The problem there is wining only granite is'nt a problem for said player whist winning only wood is. Since you can double the amount vie buffing into planks so even a relatively small amount will suffice as long as your not making xbows.

ps can game designers can you make all this saltpeter ever one getting worth some thing by letting it be used for some thing else other than cannon production since no one going to spend all that res to build a line when they can just win or buy in the end item much cheaper.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    You are just out of luck, last 4pirates = 2x900 & 2x700 granite. Same goes for horseback, sftr. Or maybe iam just lucky, dont remember when i had exowp last time.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    I just won 600 granite on the dark priests so it's definitely still available.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    I am the same with the lack of granite, just got 1400 exo logs from black knights loot which is still always handy, but it would be nice to get some granite even 20% of the time which does not seem to be the case.

Last granite I recieved was roughly 14-15 adventures ago doing island of the pirates but saying that I also got 600gc from dark knights so will probably use this to purchase some granite so where there is a will there is a way.

Good luck everyone.

Reply to Thread