Thread: Join a friendly and helpful guild - The Knight Templars

World
    Sandycove
    26 places left

World
    Sandycove
    Some rules we respecting in guild:

The Knight Templars Guild Rules

Foreword: The following rules have not been put in place to monitor every aspect of a members behaviour, we appreciate that there are a lot of individual characters who play within this guild and therefore the rules are there as guidance only, a minor infringement will not bring about a ban or booting from the guild, but should an individual frequently flaunt the rules and cause a nuisance within the guild for others, then action may be taken.

1- Please treat all guild members how you expect to be treated, no cyber bullying and harassing people within the guild.
    2- Remember this is a PEGI7 game and therefore language should be appropriate for people of all ages, so no long words as a few of the officers find it difficult sometimes…
    3- Buffing – some like to buff in 3’s (for reasons I won’t go into) and some in larger amounts, before you agree to buff someone, agree up front if you might take a while to complete or if you’re at work and could be distracted and take a little longer.
    4- Guild chat is for general discussions, no swapping of buffs or selling items, although it is perfectly acceptable to announce you want to buff or sell an adventure or loot-spot, but then take it to whisper so the guild chat does not get full of spam.
    5- G3 is for trading, if you frequent the Global 3 chat, please refrain from making a direct comment on someone else’s trade, we all know G3 is full of scammers and freaks so the easiest way is to announce you would like to sell (WTS) or buy (WTB) and details on the trade.
    6- Chat room etiquette, it is not permitted to eat gum or food in the guild chat room, smoking is banned and alcoholic drinks must be shared out if consumed on the property, cigar smoking and whisky is permitted in the officer’s room but again must be a communal occasion with everyone joining in. Random drug tests will be undertaken to make sure you’re on the correct ones.
    7- If anyone has a problem within the guild or with an individual, let an officer know, if it’s an officer that’s the problem then let Big Beardy know, if it’s Big Beardy you have the problem with then get everyone in the guild to add him to the ignore list and he will get lonely and back down, or boot you for being so damn clever.
    8- Above all, the game is meant to be enjoyed by all and the guild is there to help us collectively, consider this when someone needs some help, particularly if the other party is a lower level, if we can grow and build a good strong guild not only will we enjoy the benefits but we will be the envy of the other guilds. Happy Settling BB

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    uK based gamer here currently level 22 would like to join the Guild if spaces still available?

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Lo kwz1

I would be interested in joining your guild. I am level 32 and play on this site and also the testing game. Please let me know if you are still recruiting

Thanks

Libbyater

Just noticed your server is Sandycove and I am Newfoundland would this be an issue? If so is there a way round it?
    Last edited by libbyater; 27.08.12 at 23:20.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Hi I'm an AUstralian based gamer level 23 and would like to join if possible?

Am I in the wrong country to join your guild

World
    Sandycove
    we dont have restriction about country you are from and libbyater sorry you are on diffrent server

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    can i jion im at level29 done firsdt quest building forces for second love gaming ff7 got me hooked

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Hi - I am uk based, level 33 and looking to join a guild if you are still recruiting

World
    Sandycove
    7 space left in guild

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    only lvl 18, but if any spaces please sign me up.

Reply to Thread