Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: "Auto Stop building production when its buff is over"

World
    Sandycove
    OMG so many people are like yes i want building to stop when buff runs out

BAD idea, Not everyone has everything buffed all the time and run things unbuffed so what would that mean??? them wont work unless you buff it seems silly to me as if you have correct eco balance you dont need buffs unless want extras out of production buildings.

also why are so many wanting basically it seems like the game played for them? i want this stopped when buff runs out its to costly etc, simple sleep the thing if buff/mine will die before you go to bed or add a refill in it to make it last longer there are ways around it rather than having it stop as buff no longer on it,

as for the FT castle comment seriously if you buff that with a hotdog/rainbow whatever at least do it at a time you know you will be in game when it is due to run out OR before you start your castle off send the excess beans over what buff would use to a friend in trade get them to decline trade so it stays in your mail until the buff over, castle sleeping and safe to have them in storage and not worry about them getting wasted, (thats if decline trades still stay in your mail personally i wouldn't know as never use that method myself)

the game is not meant to be all automatic done for you and mostly needs patience than anything to play the game.
    It is your island to be how you want it, some want buffs all time some done etc a few want things sleep when buff runs out again that would affect them who like running with things unbuffed so personally i dont feel this is a good idea at all from any the previous threads all merged to one

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    When making suggestions one needs to look at the opposite side of of the coin, anyone favouring this idea has failed to do that. If they had looked they would have included what they wanted to happen if the coin was the other way up. In this case it could cost you resource's you don't want used.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    there is no point in that for effect why not just double the amount of the resources found as only work when buffs is the same thing!

World
    Sandycove
    I agree with most of the comments I saw above - I don't want a game that I can play like a 'bot' - I'll manage things myself, thank you.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle

Auto-buff after build and after a buff expires

Hi,
    would be nice if there is an autobuff key for each building.
    For example, I want always my gold mines buffed with aunt irma's feast. So, would be great build the mine and already it is buffed if I have enough buffs in the star menù (and maybe if one buff expires, the autobuff buffs again that building).
    Thank you
    Bye

World
    Northisle
    -1, auto play button next.
    Have fun!

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    How is the game going to know that a building which has not even been built yet will be one that needs a buff.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Northisle
    -1;

Any 'bot' requests will get '-1' from my side

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    -1 too bot friendly

World
    Sandycove
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...