Closed Thread

Thread: Loot Spot

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland

Loot Spot

Hi, could someone fill me in on what is the acceptable proceedure for selling a loot spot. By this I mean what should be left for the loot spot buyer to have to kill etc?

Thanks,
    Steve

World
    Newfoundland
    Hi stoof, mostly LS (lootspot) is only for loot so most prefer as less kills as possible. Since you will want to have all xp. Also it must be easy accessible and the adventure is preferably finished quickly. It differs from adventure to adventure which spot you choose ofc, but most I find want it quick after buying LS.
    Ofc guideline for prices are in the trade sheets, which I assume you know of.

World
    Sandycove
    Usually it's up to the seller, it changes depending on preference. I'd say it's usually the case that it doesn't matter as long as they can get one kill easily, preferably with one recruit. That's anything up to 135 health without first strikes. I've been asked for one cavalry too, cav and dogs or cav deserters cancel each other out so that works just as well.

Actually there's probably only one other consistent thing. Unless you've agreed otherwise it's best to be one or two kills from finishing the adventure.

Other than that, it's all good as long as you agree before the money is exchanged.

Hope it helps,
    Louis

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    No 100% sure what you're saying, do you mean I shoukld leave a camp that can be finished off with 1R....that sould like an awful lot of work on my part. Also is it normal for the gold to be paid before the loot spot is given or after?

Thanks again,
    Stoof

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Your job is to take out the whole adventure. but the person(s) in the lootspots need to kill atleast 1 bandit (mob) else the lootspot will not be activated and the persons in the loot spot will not recieve any loot.

So yes u should leave atleast 1 camp untouched for the persons in the loot spot so that they can attack it with 1 or 2 recruits and get atleast 1 kill to activate the lootspot for him/her. (what camp doesnt really matter aslong as they can kill atleast 1 mob with minimal troops used)

Yes, the person who want the loot spot should pay you before u even invite him/her.
    This way u are sure that he/she will join u, so that u dont need to wait 8-10 hours to get the invitation option back to invite another player.

But this is totally up to you. U should atleast ask (or gained) the money before u defeat the last camp.

hope it helps,
    Cotax

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    Thanks for the answers

Closed Thread