Reply to Thread

Thread: Getting bored! So i was wondering when we can expect to start getting off our island?

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove

Exclamation Getting bored! So i was wondering when we can expect to start getting off our island?

When i listen in our alliance; a lot of player's getting bored; when you have your island & houses you can not grow or expand and are stuck!

I think we need a kind of new land where we can go to explore conquer & claim and where we maybe can fight other player's, it start's to be a bit boring when you can not grow or can expand your territory and your stuck on your island doing adventure's.

So i was wondering when we can expect to start getting off our island? *

If you have suggestions or know when we get more space to claim or when we can get off our island pls let me know; think if it is not changing & that you can do only adventures like thing's or/& grade up your building's, soon some [a lot!] of the die hard players will probably leave to look for a different game! and that wood be a shame!

* if some one from bb good shine a light it wood be great!

Donda
    Last edited by DonDa; 12.08.12 at 21:41.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    you can't leave the island or the white inflatable balls get you??

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    I totally agree! It should be possible to build ships! perhaps expensive ships with limited capacity... add dangers to the ships: e.g. pirates, vikings, sea serpents. adventures on the open seas, mermaids... add some special resources that are not available on every island...etc.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    you could say that the feeling is like the one on a bad "open world game" : "oh great, i can wander around doing random quests even to make it last longer, i can do, this and that and... oh crap, its the same quest over and over again with a different text"

Forum Explorer
    World
    Newfoundland
    It was suggested a while ago that we get the chance to take over a second island. I hope it's somethign being considered for future development

Reply to Thread