Reply to Thread

Thread: im buzzy-buttom/afk

World
    Newfoundland

Lightbulb im buzzy-buttom/afk

1. idea..:
    It would be nice to have the possibility to announs to al my friends that im online but not to be disturbed.. that im afk.. or to swits of the green dot light, so i can sort out my island and not have a lot friends hanging in whisper to get in contact with me as soon as i get online.. or to put a ZZzz on my game-avatar i can crontrole..

2. idea..:
    Do the same for star-menu as u have done for buildings-menu: ...let the window be open by a swits, if i want to do more in star-menu.. like sending out my geolistes...

3. idea..:
    Make the windows we open..like starmenu, buildins-menu moveable so i can put then where i want on screen...

or...

4. idea..:
    Correct the buildinge-menu-window to go in bagground if i open ex. starmenu.. (as it is now i cant reach all geolists because some are hitten behinden the buildings-menu-window..)

Best thoughts from
    Brabit (TSO-guild)

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    Sound good! or maybe a mail menu what look's the like menu when you invite pp to quests with a option for group mail!?

good suggestion's

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove

Question Why are our simple suggestions not integrated in tso?

I have a few questions;
    why are no pp from bb reading the forums? &
    why do they not even try to integrate simple suggestions about the game?
    Do i have to go to the German forums to get a answer? We do a lot of suggestion here @ the forum did not see one taken serious.

Reply to Thread