Closed Thread

Thread: I asked a question to bb & a moderator closed it! still no answer!

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove

Exclamation I asked a question to bb & a moderator closed it! still no answer!

HI! i asked a question in this section; a moderator closed it! is he/ she allowed to do that before i got a serious answer from bb? or can all players just close [without giving a proper answer] you questions on a asocial way?
    I did my best to bring a problem in & the under your attention and think it is not nice or showing good behavior if someone i dno is closing it!?
    I think that was not nice & showing off of bad manners!
    The stranged thing is she did it without answering, talking or contacting me; think some one shood learn her/him good manners pls!

I do only my best [in my own time; without getting payed ] to help to make a good ans nice TSO game where all player's can have fun & play as they like etc.

*I posted it here because this is just a beta-test server! & before they release the final version they shood change a few thing's!
    So i ask my question again! When do we get more teritory to explore &/or claim?

if anyone know's or having any suggestion; or know when bb is planning to implement this part of the game pls let us know!

Donda
    *think this is a normal new players question; me still a newbe )
    Last edited by DonDa; 13.08.12 at 05:53.

World
    Newfoundland
    BB keep you informed of all things planned for the game in the Devs Diary,which is posted on this forum,other than that anything a player tells you is pure speculation

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove

Smile

tnx! Mod P! So i can forget that un*** answer of my question!

I hope some one from bb will give a answer soon! so we know if we have to hang around here @ this great TSO; or if we after upgrading all need to look around again, what is ok, but it wood be nicer to stay because i love my little burning buffed slaves!

Donda
    Last edited by DonDa; 13.08.12 at 10:21.

World
    Newfoundland
    reason why i closed your Getting bored! So i was wondering when we can expect to start getting off our island?
    was because, that you have same identical thread in suggestion forum.

Open multiple same thread is called spamming for that reason i closed it.

Best,

Killste Forum Moderator

Closed Thread