Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Excellent idea and unit extension!!!!!!!!!!!!

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove

Lightbulb Excellent idea and unit extension!!!!!!!!!!!!

New building type - Armour/shield Smith - Copper armour/shield smith (10bars= 1 Armoured troop = +5hp)
    - iron armour/shield smith (10bars= 1 armoured troop or shield = +10hp)
    - Steel armour/shield smith (10bars= 1 armoured troop or shield = +15hp)
    - titanium armour/shield smith (10bars= 1 armoured troop or shield = +20hp)
    - gold armour/shield smith (10bars= 1 armoured troop or shield = +25hp)
    With these new buildings you build your troops as normal but can send em to be fitted for armour after they have been built, taking the same time again or just building a shield which we can then trade as well as fit to units. this new building type effectively more than double the amount of possible combination of troops enhancing the battle sims to a whole new level if we can build Armour so should the enemy there for throwing up more situations and even more combinations!!! and why not make it interesting Recruits are limited to copper armour/shield , militia are limited to copper or iron armour/shield , soldier is limited so steel and below etc.

This is my first idea post so please bare with me! Any feedback is welcome its only an idea and can always evolve so feel free to add any suggestions. Hope you like
    Last edited by Wivadee; 16.08.12 at 20:11.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Nice Idea and well thought out

Forum Explorer
    World
    Newfoundland
    nice idea to add something extra

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Loving the idea, will make the game more fun, no more cookie cutter setup, you will need to think on every fight, great idea!

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    i like it one of the things that worrys me about the game is you dont need to think to battle someone has done it for you all ready in a guide with this it opens up another dimension to the game

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    nt
    Last edited by Qualan; 07.09.12 at 20:39.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    nt
    Last edited by Qualan; 07.09.12 at 20:39.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Qualan View Post
    oh

and BTW can you please stop with the multiple !!! in the subject header- u didnt come up with the next best thing since sliced bread really (referring to all 3 topics you poseted with the !!!!! and ?????? in great numbers :P)
    im sorry!!!! didnt know exclamtion marks!!!!!! and question marks?????? frightened you qualan i dont possibly see how you had to comment on something so trivial please dont complain about silly things dude life is to short and YOLO and if this is how you spend your time, being a forum busy body then dont comment on any more of my ideas please, i agree with your feed back it would be hard to implement but the petty bureaucratic nonsense is not needed or wanted kindest regards

World
    Newfoundland
    As written in the rules, the excessive use of punctuation is categorized as spam.
    Please only use one "!", "?" or any other punctuation mark at a time. Not respecting this will result in a ban from the forum.

Other than that, nice idea: passing it on to the devs

Best,
    BB_Azariel
    I am no longer the Community Manager for this version of TSO. Please send any question to BB_Ravel.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Azariel View Post
    As written in the rules, the excessive use of punctuation is categorized as spam.
    Please only use one "!", "?" or any other punctuation mark at a time. Not respecting this will result in a ban from the forum.

Other than that, nice idea: passing it on to the devs

Best,

BB_Azariel
    ok sorry didn't know that my apologies to those i have offended with the use of exclamation marks and question marks it wont happen again. i would point out however that I don't understand, if it is just in a title, I haven't repeatedly posted the same thing over and over again it just to make it stand out amongst the others in the list as not all of em are actually suggestions about the game. thanks for passing on the idea i hope they like it!. sorry again!
    i js read the rules from your link it doesnt mention ! or ? js thought id let you know
    Last edited by Wivadee; 24.08.12 at 17:25.

Reply to Thread