Reply to Thread

Thread: Complain to??

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle

Complain to??

Last night i got a noob adventure, Dark Priests, and i was really happy as my stupid explorer has returned with stupid map fragment the last eleventy times i sent him out. When i say him i mean both of them...

Log in this morning, no dark priest adventure. Also, the horse back adventure i started last night, had 3 more hours remaining on the total adventure time than when i started the adventure last night.

Then, shock and horror, i hear the building move has been release, this after i spent 10 000hw and 10 000marble moving buildings last weekend

Really miff this morning about the game thats wasted so many hours of my life over the last few months that has just lost me an adventure and cost me a bazillion resources. Serves me right for spending so much time infront of the PC

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    maybe reading the dev-diary can help a bit if you spend so much time like you say, you should take some time to read stuff on the forum aswell

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    a kernel of truth in it

It was quite widely known that building moving feature was about to be implemented and he info is quite readily available on the forums or if u went to test server

adventure loss would take a ticket to support and patience (they seem to be backlogged) to get it sorted

Reply to Thread