Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13

Thread: Insane guild quests

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    I think we should prioritise in problems,keep the guild quest as it is for now .. First of all: move on to the greatest ever irrritation factor in this game.. reading posts of Billyjoel. Dude, didnt like your songs, dont like your debate style either. You are a living reason for a maximum number of replies in a thread.

I am happy they will change the guild quests though. Specially liked the idea of a guildbank where all can contribute to their ability.

One more idea for quest would be to use more different things than just goods. Like:
    *players of one guild should give other players lower than lvl 20, 100random items (will attrackt new players/keep them playing longer)
    *players of 1 guild should have a lvl 4 building in S1 ( high end usage of goods, drain with a use for players)
    *players should all finish wots the same day (prolly some will buy maps from the traider)
    *All players sould have a goldmine with more than 1000 ore in it (some will spend gems to get ore refills)

Just things that will make guilds work as a team (and gently push towards gem use.. so bb wins a little, we win a little). Rewards should absolute be higher than current ofc.

I am a very new player (only 6 weeks, lvl 36). but if I see one more roll out like this, further inevstment in the game will be out of the question and I will find a cheaper game. This is so obviouse one way set up of cash flow, that i feel ripped of doing these quests. in the future the idea of spending cash should be hidden behind fun instead of the other way around people.

Please Billy, dont respond to my thread. you poluted this to much already.

Aunt Irma’s Favourite Writer BB_Dantesama's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    Hello guys,

As mentioned in a previous post, guild quests rewards and many troublesome related features are being worked on as we speak.

We are positive that you will be satisfied with the updates regarding guild quests.

Expect some more information regarding guild quests in the following weeks and an official update after Halloween.

Please bear with us

BB_Dantesama
    I am no longer the Community Manager for this version of TSO. Please send any question to BB_Ravel.

Rules and Code of Conduct ¤¤¤ Beginner's Guide ¤¤¤ Important Links ¤¤¤ Help/Support & FAQ

billyjoel
    Quote Originally Posted by Calidornl View Post
    I think we should prioritise in problems,keep the guild quest as it is for now .. First of all: move on to the greatest ever irrritation factor in this game.. reading posts of Billyjoel. Dude, didnt like your songs, dont like your debate style either. You are a living reason for a maximum number of replies in a thread.

I am happy they will change the guild quests though. Specially liked the idea of a guildbank where all can contribute to their ability.

One more idea for quest would be to use more different things than just goods. Like:
    *players of one guild should give other players lower than lvl 20, 100random items (will attrackt new players/keep them playing longer)
    *players of 1 guild should have a lvl 4 building in S1 ( high end usage of goods, drain with a use for players)
    *players should all finish wots the same day (prolly some will buy maps from the traider)
    *All players sould have a goldmine with more than 1000 ore in it (some will spend gems to get ore refills)

Just things that will make guilds work as a team (and gently push towards gem use.. so bb wins a little, we win a little). Rewards should absolute be higher than current ofc.

I am a very new player (only 6 weeks, lvl 36). but if I see one more roll out like this, further inevstment in the game will be out of the question and I will find a cheaper game. This is so obviouse one way set up of cash flow, that i feel ripped of doing these quests. in the future the idea of spending cash should be hidden behind fun instead of the other way around people.

Please Billy, dont respond to my thread. you poluted this to much already.

it is obvious you want me to react, else you would not cherish. you forget that we are on same side, just i dont crai all day and make drama "I quit!" "I paying customer! I quit" and all that. i want as you to bb work and reconsider these and if you look dantesama told they will make.

and again you are making big fuss about it. i am not the singer, you must be really naive to think that. though i have nice voice, my friend told me.

peace, please don't be mad, trust dantesama

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    There is no point of doing that BB_Dantesama,most of the players can't afford the requirements and if guild mates help them then you will destroy not only the player but also the guild mates that try to help,I was asked about 6 times for 3000 tools that would be 18000 tools in a short time,just impossible unless I stop to do anything else meaning stop to play the game!!!
    They need to take away those quest and rethink all that.

billyjoel
    Quote Originally Posted by Executor959 View Post
    There is no point of doing that BB_Dantesama,most of the players can't afford the requirements and if guild mates help them then you will destroy not only the player but also the guild mates that try to help,I was asked about 6 times for 3000 tools that would be 18000 tools in a short time,just impossible unless I stop to do anything else meaning stop to play the game!!!
    They need to take away those quest and rethink all that.
    i promise myself not to post anymore but i just can not. pleze executor, explain to me. if bb tells they are fixing guild quest and system broken, why post further post of the matter? why the drama?

im serious, just answer politely, i want to understand.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    BB your motives are as clear as Mud,Up the rewards or be rewarded with a confused small following.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    does any one from blue byte read this. why after a general has been in several battles he doesnt ge t promoted.

Reply to Thread