Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Insane guild quests

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove

Insane guild quests

Hi, today came in the guild+individual member quests.I do not think this has been thoroughly thought through for following reasons:-

1/you have no choice to cancel it
    2.quest reward is shown as 71 xp(lol)
    3/Guild members are paying 3k tools and have no choice to cancel,others 50 gc +200 steel,1.5k bread,1.5k lb ,just so each gets 71 xp
    4/what if next these quests asks for exo planks,granite,titanium etc?

This therefore needs to be rethought or at least an option to cancel quest should be available

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Insane indeed... An the worst part is that is it's "Make X available..." the resource X will be taken from your stash! For what 10 coins?!?

P.S. Mine is "Raise... 10 cannons" (I'm lvl 30 btw, and the highest level a person is in my guild is 38. So it's not possible to make them!!! And they are expensive and rare at the market...) and "Make 300 steel..."! So I'll get 10 coins and 5 granite!!! YEEEY (huge sarcasm)!

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Northisle
    We really need to have the option to cancel these quests.
    I use all the tools I make.
    Why would I want to give 3000 tools for 10gc?
    If they do not let players scam us with crazy prices, they need to set an example.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Its a joke that we get 30-90xp for completing these crazy quest. Is it a bug or is it really meant be like this?

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    In deed!!! This it is absolutely insane....make available 3000 brews for 10gc and 5 granite....??????
    I can make 3 or 4 times that with 3000 brews.You need to review those quests ASAP and give an option to cancel them and next time make them something like a bit more in to the reality of the game,otherwise you are taking people away and destroying the game!!!

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Honestly "make available 400 steel bars" to get 10gc and 5 exotic logs it is more than insane.With 400 steel bars I can get 20 TIMES THAT!!!
    Please do some thing about those quests...best it is to take all that stupidity away.
    And make ALL QUESTS with an option to cancel them,I'm not up to play a game that screw everything I'm trying to do and where I'm forced to make the wrong things with no options at all.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    only guildleader can cancel the quest, which should cancel it for all- Think it is also timebound but not sure. So if you dont want to lose the resources, just never press finish on the quest and it will sort itself out (either guildleader cancels it or eventually u leave guild and it disappears :P )

World
    Newfoundland
    Hi guys,

Your concerns are noted.

Thanks

BB_Azariel
    I am no longer the Community Manager for this version of TSO. Please send any question to BB_Ravel.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    Guildquests are not so insane.
    It brings forth a sense of combined forces;
    Inform eachother of the tasks to be done, and then selecting the best of bad choices.
    Maybe even sponsor eachother to help overcomming the burden.
    Not all in life is profitable

Next task for you: polish MrsSloth shoes (some say she has quite a few pairs)

Sadly the reward for a lvl50 player isn't worth it, what on earth can i do with some xp points.
    Last edited by Grow; 16.08.12 at 10:31.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    tottally agree MADNESS i completed my quest so that the lower level player might benefit but its highly possible that they wont even benefit personally i think this has been done to limit the resources available inevitably pushing up the price of everything and forcing people to buy gems. How very under hand of you bluebyte, for shame!!!, have you been taking lessons off of our esteemed banker compadres Seriously FOR SHAME!!!

Reply to Thread