Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Insane guild quests

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    BB i have to agree with this one.

The resources that are required are somewhat excessive!

BTW how do you work out the numbers of members needed to complete there tasks to complete the GUild quest?

Yesterday we needed 13 out of 25.
    So we kick an inactive member thinking that would dropus to 12. Giving us more chance to swap and trade between us all for who gets the best/easiest quests.
    BUT low and behold today we need 16 members to complete it, not impressed!!

I have already heard that guilds are not bothering with there guild quests.

Is there any stats of the numbers of guilds that can complete the guild quest compared to the number that are completing it?
    Are know we will look at it now and not bother with the guild quests from now on!

Players waited so long for some decent updates, i know, my guild loved the building movement finally coming in. But i think you have missed the mark a little of these guild quest figures.

thx for reading, have a good day

Davey

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    I would also like to add the voice of my guild to this complaint. The quests are a huge let down, and maybe some research into the general prices of goods on this server should have been done before making us take a loss in order to complete quests... it is also particularly unfair on newer players who have less of an understanding that the quests are making them LOSE value.. until such time as they are fixed I will most likely cancel every guild quest.
    IKR

World
    Northisle
    This Guild Quest is a con!! This really needs to be sorted, we had a quest disappear on our guild when 37/40 had completed tasks! The amounts being asked for is ridiculous!! This seriously needs an opt out option & a major rethink, I don't think guilds can stomach these stupid rewards for long before members start to just give up! Please, please sort this!!

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by billyjoel View Post
    yes, i see what you would like this to look like, and i agree but its craing and drama. that not help. i cant respect unecessary drama and flame.

also i dont troll i try to make people understand, its not end of world and not tragedy. i cant wait myself to be fixed

lets just hope for the best yes? i respect
    I have read every single one of your comments here and it appears the only reason you are actually here is to wind up everyone else who is trying to get there voices heard.

Please if you have nothing constructive to say go and set up your own forum post and sod off.... and stop craing (urmm crying) yourself..

Yes people have a right to post there own personal views, even if they are similar or even the same to previous posts, in which case means there is something wrong. Do you think that everyone needs to reword there argument here so that they dont say anything similar to the last person.

All I have seen from your comments here is to try and belittle other players, does this make you feel better in what appears to be a very sad life you must lead ?

So I will say to you what you are saying to everyone else, unless you have something to constructive to say on the subject which you clearly dont, then please don't bother commenting here yourself, as all you are clearly doing is showing yourself up.

As for the quest I will start craing (crying) now. It is not all about personal gain as alot of you have been stating but it is about the quests being impossible to acheave from alot of lower level members, and even with the guild pulling together to help, all that happens is there is a couple of the higher level members end up up using all there stocks to prop up the guild for absolutely nothing in return. No we don't always have to do things for massive rewards but why should even a high level member use all they have worked so hard for, for absolutely nothing ??

This really is a classic example of dev, BB, whoever is responsible not paying any attention at all to the feedback that came back from the test server and still doing absolutely nothing to try and help sort the problem out, apart from tell people "your concerns have been noted". So what does that mean BB ?

Please at least try and explain your logic behind the quests being so hard to acheave and the rewards being so low in return ? Im sure even as we speak you are losing members who have played here for months and have been really looking forward to these updates and changes.

I am all for guild quests, quests that actually brings the guild together as a whole, we have already been doing this in our guild since the very start and do our very best to help everyone out, no matter of what level, gems brought etc.

So BB, Dev, whoever is responsible at least give us some form of explanation as to the thinking behind this, the way forward and what you plan to do next. And then maybe people wil start to understand what you are trying to acheave here, or where you have gone wrong and what you wil do to put it right.

All I can see at the moment is alot of unhappy settlers, already thinking of switching off and moving on to somewhere who actually listens and cares about the people who pay your wages.

Rant over, im not sure if I have made myself clear enough, have I crai enough ? im sure there will be a few haters to quote me.. So please do. I look forward to it, gives me something to do whilst I am waiting for a reply from BB.

Over and out.. ;-)

World
    Northisle
    I applause you on this comment above, you have voiced it as it is & i thank you for it!

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    They fucked up - happens to anyone. But the "move-building" and loading troops to a general works fine. 2 out of 3. Give them a break. ;-)

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    A simple fix would make this very nice.
    1.) They should make the resources that are required for a quest 1/10 of what are now...
    2.) Don't take away the resources. If the quest is make available 3k of marble, after the quest is done, leave the resources and give the reward.
    3.) The XP should remain as it is... It is the first time ever that you get XP beside killing something.
    4.) Make bigger rewards- this is a bad idea in my opinion, because it would cause inflation...

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    I agree with Qualan. The Guild leaders really should have the opportunity to cancel the quests but only if there is not enough guild members who are interested in it.
    I think you should place a button next to the quest description ( something like: Let's do it / Let me out ) where the players can make a decision if they want to participate in it or not. From the feedbacks the guild leader coud get the number of the participating members and if there is enough player to meet the requirement of the quest then he leaves it available.

billyjoel
    Quote Originally Posted by itsmegavin View Post
    I have read every single one of your comments here and it appears the only reason you are actually here is to wind up everyone else who is trying to get there voices heard.

Please if you have nothing constructive to say go and set up your own forum post and sod off.... and stop craing (urmm crying) yourself..

Yes people have a right to post there own personal views, even if they are similar or even the same to previous posts, in which case means there is something wrong. Do you think that everyone needs to reword there argument here so that they dont say anything similar to the last person.

All I have seen from your comments here is to try and belittle other players, does this make you feel better in what appears to be a very sad life you must lead ?

So I will say to you what you are saying to everyone else, unless you have something to constructive to say on the subject which you clearly dont, then please don't bother commenting here yourself, as all you are clearly doing is showing yourself up.

As for the quest I will start craing (crying) now. It is not all about personal gain as alot of you have been stating but it is about the quests being impossible to acheave from alot of lower level members, and even with the guild pulling together to help, all that happens is there is a couple of the higher level members end up up using all there stocks to prop up the guild for absolutely nothing in return. No we don't always have to do things for massive rewards but why should even a high level member use all they have worked so hard for, for absolutely nothing ??

This really is a classic example of dev, BB, whoever is responsible not paying any attention at all to the feedback that came back from the test server and still doing absolutely nothing to try and help sort the problem out, apart from tell people "your concerns have been noted". So what does that mean BB ?

Please at least try and explain your logic behind the quests being so hard to acheave and the rewards being so low in return ? Im sure even as we speak you are losing members who have played here for months and have been really looking forward to these updates and changes.

I am all for guild quests, quests that actually brings the guild together as a whole, we have already been doing this in our guild since the very start and do our very best to help everyone out, no matter of what level, gems brought etc.

So BB, Dev, whoever is responsible at least give us some form of explanation as to the thinking behind this, the way forward and what you plan to do next. And then maybe people wil start to understand what you are trying to acheave here, or where you have gone wrong and what you wil do to put it right.

All I can see at the moment is alot of unhappy settlers, already thinking of switching off and moving on to somewhere who actually listens and cares about the people who pay your wages.

Rant over, im not sure if I have made myself clear enough, have I crai enough ? im sure there will be a few haters to quote me.. So please do. I look forward to it, gives me something to do whilst I am waiting for a reply from BB.

Over and out.. ;-)
    too long post about nothing. i am with you on matter, if you read all my post you would know, so you did not. i am angry as you but the drama and anger toward bb wont help, they will ignore, understand! also stop pick on my gramar, i can barely write this in english, give credit.

check poll results, if you claim all people are sad, why only 52 people voted for guild quest opinion?

because nobody cares and only crais. crai is so much simpler then wait and give them chance to fix.

Reply to Thread