Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Insane guild quests

World
    Newfoundland
    Hi guys,

Thanks a lot for your feedback on this issue.
    We've passed on the information to the devs and they are working on making the rewards for the guild quests more in tune with the requirements needed to fulfill them.

Best,
    BB_Azariel
    I am no longer the Community Manager for this version of TSO. Please send any question to BB_Ravel.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    I dont mind loosing 400 steel in a quest for guild but the quest should give more back 10 gc aint enough for ppl to even consider it , if you added more xp and perhaps som refills to that resource we need to deliver then ok and for low lvls make it higher GC worth , and make it perhaps low xp for guild in all so guild get xp and open up some options for something might be a shop where guildies can buy refills or troops or what the heck but give guild a lvl so it have a meaning to cooperate as guild .

then ppl would need to make a guild hall in order to use the guild special offer from lvl'ing guild

billyjoel
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilahn View Post
    I dont mind loosing 400 steel in a quest for guild but the quest should give more back 10 gc aint enough for ppl to even consider it , if you added more xp and perhaps som refills to that resource we need to deliver then ok and for low lvls make it higher GC worth , and make it perhaps low xp for guild in all so guild get xp and open up some options for something might be a shop where guildies can buy refills or troops or what the heck but give guild a lvl so it have a meaning to cooperate as guild .

then ppl would need to make a guild hall in order to use the guild special offer from lvl'ing guild
    yes, refiills good idea!!

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Northisle
    Tried to give an rebutal and the thread was closed..

Anyway..
    http://forum.thesettlersonline.com/t...l=1#post193410

Bottem line, With an vet general and outlaws (no blocks) an xp cost 0,1gc. While at best prices an xp will cost using guild quest 10x as much.

I would say STRONGLY out balance feature.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    I agree lets flame BB

I hope the Einstein who created these qwests is on coffee duty and does toilet cleanings now at BB, though iam kinda positive and hope BB will take action and admits that this sort of guildqwests dosnt bring anny good to the game.

The current setup will never suceed, due too active players do adv. and can calculatte or own a casio wich tells them baaaad deal. Id suggest either make it a total other setup or change amounts 300water,300hwl and 300pwl for 5gran and 10gc =)then idd its to easy but atleast wont cause rage forum threads. The xp pls by anny means keep it!!! Ill sort exp by doing adventures,and qwests wich cost me resources wich let me do fewer adventures are senseless and make me doubt if theres anny thought put into this. Tbh what u gave us now i find offensive^^

If guildqwests are there for bonding then Create An epic building wich will be payed by guildmembers make costs related to level points and voilla after a week of putting in the dailly costs the guildleader is able to built Settlers basic camping ground wich provides 10 population for each guildmember (it wil solve the noble problem too).
    After this epic achievment The camping ground will be expanded next week with a pool+10 pop,tenniscourt+10 pop,sauna+10 pop and so onn.

Players will be happy to pay the resources as they will see a permanent reward, offcourse it will affect the cashcow nobels,but lately id think BB rather keeps onn to their players then sqeezing the last euro out,or be the next 1year succes and then die out game.Offcourse this is an idea i hand too BB totally for free, though might be theres some creative soul somewhere on BB's paylist who comes up with a better plan wich satisfies players fully and looks great i just gave a start=)

Pls dont give us the feeling u try create some content just too keep players satisfied for the moment,Blizzard did that and they cried rivers later.

Good idea now go make it something worth to do for your clients as for now clients arent satisfied

Just for a positive closing: Great job on the troop attaching its real nice, the moving option also great job. The eco help(on test looks great too) Now sort the guildqwests and we 1 big happy fam.
    Last edited by Snorf; 22.08.12 at 03:49.

billyjoel
    Quote Originally Posted by Snorf View Post
    I agree lets flame BB

I hope the Einstein who created these qwests is on coffee duty and does toilet cleanings now at BB, though iam kinda positive and hope BB will take action and admits that this sort of guildqwests dosnt bring anny good to the game.

The current setup will never suceed, due too active players do adv. and can calculatte or own a casio wich tells them baaaad deal. Id suggest either make it a total other setup or change amounts 300water,300hwl and 300pwl for 5gran and 10gc =)then idd its to easy but atleast wont cause rage forum threads. The xp pls by anny means keep it!!! Ill sort exp by doing adventures,and qwests wich cost me resources wich let me do fewer adventures are senseless and make me doubt if theres anny thought put into this. Tbh what u gave us now i find offensive^^

If guildqwests are there for bonding then Create An epic building wich will be payed by guildmembers make costs related to level points and voilla after a week of putting in the dailly costs the guildleader is able to built Settlers basic camping ground wich provides 10 population for each guildmember (it wil solve the noble problem too).
    After this epic achievment The camping ground will be expanded next week with a pool+10 pop,tenniscourt+10 pop,sauna+10 pop and so onn.

Players will be happy to pay the resources as they will see a permanent reward, offcourse it will affect the cashcow nobels,but lately id think BB rather keeps onn to their players then sqeezing the last euro out,or be the next 1year succes and then die out game.Offcourse this is an idea i hand too BB totally for free, though might be theres some creative soul somewhere on BB's paylist who comes up with a better plan wich satisfies players fully and looks great i just gave a start=)

Pls dont give us the feeling u try create some content just too keep players satisfied for the moment,Blizzard did that and they cried rivers later.

Good idea now go make it something worth to do for your clients as for now clients arent satisfied

Just for a positive closing: Great job on the troop attaching its real nice, the moving option also great job. The eco help(on test looks great too) Now sort the guildqwests and we 1 big happy fam.

before you wasted precious seconds of your life did you take time and read the offficial announcement that makes your post to equal a pile of rubbish? why do you criticise when you clearly donot understand how all works? i completely agree that you feel pain but before craing take a step back and look at it from another point.

also, there were something like 80 people voting and maybe around 40 complaining. that from 500.000 + players.

are you aware that you are the 1% that crais? are you aware that guild are making quest trying to help eachoder and having fun? no, you not aware you just use offensive attitute cause you so smart and you expect them to help? this is not the way.

hear them out then ask questions, but dont act as idiot and go insult mode. not cool.

(before you react a nice post to this, cause i know you will, its obivous youre a troll, ask yourself again : did i read the official announcement before i come here to crai and insult?) i link again cause maybe your scroll up button is broken : http://forum.thesettlersonline.com/t...ation-amp-help

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    It is too bad when the dev team think that by ripping off their customers they improve the game. Why do I need to put up with this? I realize this is a beta and I'm not bound to play; if this keeps up I'll start looking for another game to play. I thought that the guild quests would be a good thing; oh how wrong I was. I know of 3 guild members who have left our guild and two who have quit the game. Keep it up dev team and you won't have to woory about dev anymore! Very frutrated! Can't wait for the next improvement!

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    really they will work on this? You are kidding, right? Like the construction sign next to the highway says, "your tax dollars at work"! But nobody is working and the highway is a mess! This game is in a downward spiral; better fix it soon or only noobie will be playing it! The reward of xp is meaningless for higher lvl players, while lower lvl players can't afford them resources to complete the qyests!

THANK YOU for the ability to move buildings and the better adding troops to generals - 2 plus and 10 minus for the guild quests.

billyjoel
    i give up

Reply to Thread