Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Mi5 are recruiting

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland

Mi5 are recruiting

MI5 are now recruiting.. Do More, Be More.

What is MI5?

MI5 is an English speaking, adult only guild (PEGI18) on the Newfoundland server with a focus on doing Guild Quests. We have previously been a top guild with 100 members, but now have a few spots open for the right people to join us.

Why you should join MI5?

We do things a bit differently, as mentioned before, we are guild quest oriented and we actively track members progress to encourage faster completion while keeping watch over inactive members. We encourage our members to complete at least 8 out of 10 guild quests, it is a high standard but we are also actively helping guild members to achieve this, by trading resources or adventures as needed.

We also pride ourself in having an in-guild economy set up, including prices lists and trade calculators on our very own guild homepage. The in-guild economy helps create a pro-active and friendly atmosphere and is very helpful for guild quests and events as guild members will charge each other fair prices for resources and items without the need to go outside the guild.

Please note however that our in-guild economy was created to help each other out and any abuse of this for personal gain will not be tolerated!

We have also implemented an new loot-tracking system as the loot gained from adventures does not appear to have the % chance the official wiki states. All guild members are actively encouraged to enter the loot rewards from their adventures to help us form a better picture of which loot appears most often/least often.

What requirements do we have?

We’re looking for active level 30+ players who are looking to be part of a friendly, helpful community and who are willing to participate in guild chat, guild trades and guild quests. Our members are always helping each other with resources, sharing tips and making friendly conversations. We have the perfect balance of business and fun ! We get the Guild quests done together and have loads of fun doing it.

How do I apply?

Either drop a reply in this thread or contact one of the following people ingame, BabyBubbs, CookTheCat or pwally83.

CTC
    Last edited by CookTheCat; 25.04.13 at 17:38.

World
    Newfoundland
    Invite Me

Level 38 (about 20000 from level 39)
    Play everyday
    looking to join a guild that can actually reach the daily amounts to complete guild quests

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Weel i am now looking for a guild.. I am lvl 24 atm but i am online every day and i try to grow as fast as possible

Best regards Nishkin

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hi there,
    Am new to the game, trying it out on the test server at the same time. Only been playing 2 and a bit days and am at lvl 17, will be a daily player and I consider myself friendly and helpful, plus I shower daily and bring baking
    Live in NZ so will be on GMT+12

Thanks Sooperpooter

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    i like to join in you guild ... i'm in level 31 and i will be 32 shortly ... i wait ur answer
    Akyouman86

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Looking for a guild. I'm an active, level 33 UK based player. Can I join MI5?

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    can i join this awesome guild

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hi there, Lvl 25 here. I play everyday and a good member also (:

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    im level 32 and looking 4 a guild 2 join i play every day without fail look 4ward 2 hearing from u

Lillafiket
    what my learned colleague forgot to mention is that you need to be lvl 25

Reply to Thread