Reply to Thread

Thread: all camps defeated, no message that adventure is complete - and no rewards

World
    Northisle

Angry all camps defeated, no message that adventure is complete - and no rewards

I cannot complete Island of Pirates Adventure, even though I have defeated all camps. (Third time playing this one)

When last camp was defeated, I should have received a message to send troops back - and I did not get this.

I sent them back manually, and they are all now back home, but the Adventure is still sitting in the Quest Book saying I defeated all camps, but there are no rewards shown to claim, and no way to finish. (see screenshots below)

I have cleared my cache, logged out and back in, and still does not help. How can I finish Island of Pirates adventure?

I would like the XP and the rewards, but I have no way to get them!

PLEASE HELP!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    Press Claim reward
    Born crying. Live complaining. Die disappointed.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Yeah as naikou said, press claim reward and you'll be granted the full victory. Simples

World
    Northisle

Angry Omg!!

Well, I read this post, and when I went back to my Quest Book, this particular piece of the quest is now gone. Still cannot finish quest. 'Claim Reward' window is no longer in my book. However, the IofP adventure is still sitting there waiting! arrrghhh

Any other ideas?

-----------------------------------------------

UPDATED:

When I logged in today, the Island of Pirates Aventure had either timed out (it only had about 6 hours left on it yesterday), or BB snuck in, cancelled the quest and forced an email giving me my earned 2752 XP - BUT WITHOUT ANY REWARDS!

Heck - the ONLY reason I played it again was for the REWARDS because the XP alone certainly isn't worth it!

It took a week of saving up resources and creating troops just to play it - and lost all that for a lousy 2752 XP!

BB - I'm sooooo disappointed!
    Last edited by Elles0705; 20.08.12 at 23:09.

Reply to Thread