Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: alliances within guilds for PVP and other activities friends and sharing excess recru

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove

alliances within guilds for PVP and other activities friends and sharing excess recru

Hey guys a lot of guilds are banding together to to make alliances for pvp and make the game more fun having more or less another extension of the one single guild it was not my idea but i thought a post where guild leaders could come and talk would be a good idea i will send some messages in game with the address of this thread!!

we all know that as guild leaders we should tend to our flock so to speak so if its for there bennifit and i have no slots i will also send guild recruits to you guys

im verb leader or fall guy as i think of it of verb the new guild i guess but supporting 60+ members

when we hve a good number of guild leader i shall mail you all with a skype name and we will have a chat in real time to make sure everything runs smoothly
    Last edited by verb; 20.08.12 at 08:19.
    -Verb

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    hi mate, im hellraisinsharky, im the leader of FOB guild i agree with you about joining together and making the smaller guilds stronger, so we are with you.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Hi to all guild leaders who find this page. I am Colonel commanding Officer of Kiwi Fano guild. Thanks to Verb for starting this thread.
    Our guild is considered small but we are active players and always looking for ways to ensure our guild survival.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    hey guys great stuff knew youd be in here wanting more so them 100 group get a shaking muahahahhaha
    -Verb

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    hi my name is jurnay and i am the leader of carzy horse guild and yes i agree with yous

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Hi Verb, thanks for starting this. My name is Neiil, leader of Crazies Too. I also agree. Count us in

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    im considering that option, im from PIG-s, when will they let pvp?

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Leader of Punning Clan aka SPUD's ditto to all the above. Also was wondering what other leaders thought of asking BB for an officers rights tab to refine options as far as what each officer can and can't do.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    lots of replys to this thread i dont know when pvp starts but it will be a lot of fun to play with all of you!!
    -Verb

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    I like the idea being a strong member in a guild, be part of politics and strategy.

By the time we get to create alliances between guilds we can explore same ambition we have within a guild but on a greater expansion.
    Alliances offer additional challenges we can't experience in a Guild alone, it's the politic, friendship and yes, also potential war between alliances.

The excitement is already brewing between many loyal players, it's up to us all to see where it all leads.

Reply to Thread