Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The Never Ending Story

Captain Suzie Super Scribe Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland

Thumbs down power to the underdog

Meanwhile his evil brother Fred was gathering his own troops around him. With an evil and sinister laugh he drew all eyes to him. "Let us take advantage of my dribbling brothers ineptitude while he is under attack from those weedy settlers," he proclaimed, throwing back large quantities of his evil brew.

Glorious Graduate MollyAbbasAngel's Avatar
    World
    Newfoundland
    "Sire, if I might suggest" Fred's Court Jester, Harry piped up. "Certainly Harry, always have time for a laugh." Fred replied. "Wouldn't it be funny to watch the woeful weedy, wettlers." The room broke in to hysterics. "Ya need a new Jester, Fred, one who speaks without a lisp." Harry continued after the laughter died down a little, "and Blogmouth have their inept battle, and we just come in at the end to take the spoils and do whatever is still needed to be done."
    You are not responsible for what other people think about you. You're responsible for your own thoughts and actions. ~ Esmael Darman
    "I hate when I'm an idiot and I don't know it. I like to be aware of my idiocy, to really revel in it, to take pictures." -- Lorelai Gilmore from Gilmore Girls

World
    Newfoundland
    “Your right of course Harry, I don’t know what I was thinking. Charging in there while the 2 were fighting could have united them against us and then we would be trying to defend against 2 sides. Best wait and let them fight it out. We can then launch an attack on the victors afterwards. With luck it will be the settlers, I really want my cousins hide out, it has indoor plumbing!” said Fred.

Harry then turned and started to leave which prompted Fred to asked “Hey Harry where you going? Were going to need some entertainment while we wait!”

“I’m going to file a complaint down at the equal opportunity office. Court jester or not just because I have a lisp doesn’t mean you should laugh at me like that!” said Harry feeling hurt.
    Last edited by Dopey; 13.12.12 at 16:28.
    A little less compensation, a little more action please
    All this compensation ain't satisfactioning me
    A little more content and a little less bugged
    A little less inconvenient and a little more hugged
    Re-do PvP so its actually PvP and bluebyte satisfy me.
    Satisfy me bluebyte.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    Don't know if you noticed, but the Guild Quests do have smaller stories with characters from the Settlers universe. I always read them

Captain Suzie Super Scribe Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Blogmouth's second in command, Nutfeast grabbed up the celery stick and quickly pocketed it to bribe his lazy donkey with later. 'Let us just kill your evil brother,' he suggested, with a lunatic grin on his misshapen face.
    'What good will that serve?' Blogmouth wanted to know.
    'I don't know, but I love killing, replied Nutfeast, grabbing his rusty sword and charging off into the night.

Glorious Graduate MollyAbbasAngel's Avatar
    World
    Newfoundland
    Blogmouth watched Nutfeast, run in random patterns, in the direction of his borther's liar. Deciding he had some time to either recall Nutfeast or let him go off on his own and most likely not succeed. Although one could never tell, and the drive to vanquish in Nutfeast may be all needs to succeed. He considered he could barricade himself for the settlers invasion. He picked up a carrot stick, dipped it in peanut butter, and munched on it whilst he pondered.
    You are not responsible for what other people think about you. You're responsible for your own thoughts and actions. ~ Esmael Darman
    "I hate when I'm an idiot and I don't know it. I like to be aware of my idiocy, to really revel in it, to take pictures." -- Lorelai Gilmore from Gilmore Girls

Reply to Thread